Gears of War 3............Xbox 360

Options
13»

Replies

• brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Finished Red Dead Redemption last night, woo!

Now, do I go buy Gears 3 or wait till Xmas. I think I need to spoil myself and buy it, I've got the next week off of work and any time I get free to play games should be with Gears. Its what Jebus would want.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Finished Red Dead Redemption last night, woo!

Now, do I go buy Gears 3 or wait till Xmas. I think I need to spoil myself and buy it, I've got the next week off of work and any time I get free to play games should be with Gears. Its what Jebus would want.

santa doesn't buy me games so i am on my own, i am on the pre-order from amazon, get 20 in credit back, then trade back in as soon as i am done kick............play the games for free...........
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Bigbearw- you done with that game yet, my son wants to borrow it.... for a while...
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Warning spoiler alert:

Not sure if this happened to you all, but there was a battle that was brutal. **** from all sides. It didn't look good. Then Dom comes flying in and suddenly something flew in my eye. My windows were closed, yet something got in there causing my eye to tear up.
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Warning spoiler alert:

Not sure if this happened to you all, but there was a battle that was brutal. **** from all sides. It didn't look good. Then Dom comes flying in and suddenly something flew in my eye. My windows were closed, yet something got in there causing my eye to tear up.

been there...........and i hate to say it, but yeah..........that music and ****........they did a hell of a job with that scene..........got to hand it to them........
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Warning spoiler alert:

been there...........and i hate to say it, but yeah..........that music and ****........they did a hell of a job with that scene..........got to hand it to them........

tender moments fellas
  • BiggSarge
    BiggSarge Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I finished RDR and it was a fantastic game!! I am still working on the undead nightmare expansion and a few other games while trying to do work, college and family. Definitely not much time at all, so I feel your pain.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    this will probally be on son's xmas list, not sure seeing as how we actually went for the midnight release of Dead Island when that came out