Anyone for California???? Just wondering :)

Options

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Irvine :)

Finally the OC!! Yay!
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    Fresno, Ca.

Cool! I go to State!
  • jrusharound
    jrusharound Posts: 16 Member
    Options
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    Lol!! Well i am sure that's not the real reason you moved from so cal! Lol the 5 freeway is the worst and the 405 lol
  • truecaligirl
    truecaligirl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im also from southern cali...woot woot !!! ...add me if youd like :smile:
  • MissD89
    MissD89 Posts: 102
    Options
    Heyyy!! Northern Cali representin!! =) Thee Bay Area to be exact. Have frends and ome fam in SoCal!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Lol!! Well i am sure that's not the real reason you moved from so cal! Lol the 5 freeway is the worst and the 405 lol

Lol, I know..no, I was just naming a few..haha..there all a mess..down there..haha..craziness!! We only go to visit..and that's about it..family down there of course..haha
  • Trinizmra
    Options
    Inland empire
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm from the armpit of Cali.....by bakersfield.....Just drive to the center of cali and when you start to smell cow farts and rotten eggs you will be close by me!

Another Southern Central Valley person here! Went to college in NorCal (UC Davis) and miss it terribly. Really wish I could find a job up that way- till then I'm (unfortunately) residing with my parents in my hometown.
  • aprylc20
    aprylc20 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I live in anaheim by knotts berry farm but everything i do is in the lbc! Hopefuully i will be backto live and stay someday!!
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    I'm from the armpit of Cali.....by bakersfield.....Just drive to the center of cali and when you start to smell cow farts and rotten eggs you will be close by me!

Another Southern Central Valley person here! Went to college in NorCal (UC Davis) and miss it terribly. Really wish I could find a job up that way- till then I'm (unfortunately) residing with my parents in my hometown.

I go to school in Central Valley and it is so boring out here lol I miss Southern Cali and can't wait to go back! I am either moving to Berkeley or somewhere LMU if I get accepted to either one of their grad school programs
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cali..born in Richmond lived in the Bay=yay..Sacramento and L.A..well Santa Monica/Venice. Moved to Texas last year.
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    I live in anaheim by knotts berry farm but everything i do is in the lbc! Hopefuully i will be backto live and stay someday!!

Now finally someone who is exactly the same as me!! OC/LBC :)
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    I'm from Cali..born in Richmond lived in the Bay=yay..Sacramento and L.A..well Santa Monica/Venice. Moved to Texas last year.

Hmm! You been everywhere! Do you miss Cali? I was near Richmond a few weeks ago but my main visit was San Francisco/Berkeley.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I live right on the border of LB and OC, near Los Alamitos / Seal Beach :-) Love it here!
  • mznisaelaine
    Options
    I live right on the border of LB and OC, near Los Alamitos / Seal Beach :-) Love it here!

I love it there too! I run at Los alamitos beach!
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sacramento, but went to UC Irvine. Live in Sacramento now...
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Grew up in Sac Town, now rockin the outskirts of SD.

Wish I knew more Mfp'ers yesterday, I had 3 free tickets to the Padres game to give away!!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    (wth is up with this double posting crap?!?)
    :grumble:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

Porterville? :laugh:

No....Taft....Its like 35 mins from bakersfield.....your typical racist redneck town