Anyone for California???? Just wondering :)

Options

Replies

• fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Lots of us in the HD (High Desert)
    I'm in Phelan....southwest of Victorville near Wrightwood
  • leddie7
    Options
    Wow me too, San Diego wins ! :D
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I am from PA. But moving to Gaslamp San Diego (I guess that is downtown?) or Austin, Tx next spring lol

Choose San Diego! You'll love Cali!

:) I've been over that way once. San Cruz area. I loved it! Cali was so awesome! I don't like the fact of moving so far from my home state though. And the cost of living there is crazy! But who knows what will happen.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Reedley, Cali - outside of Fresno....originally Los Gatos, Ca. WHOOP WHOOP. HEYYYYY Cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I am from PA. But moving to Gaslamp San Diego (I guess that is downtown?) or Austin, Tx next spring lol

:) I've been over that way once. San Cruz area. I loved it! Cali was so awesome! I don't like the fact of moving so far from my home state though. And the cost of living there is crazy! But who knows what will happen.

Gaslamp San Diego is a completely different world compared to Santa Cruz!
  • Ballard12
    Options
    Born in Long Beach, raised in Nor Cal (Redding)
  • CandyJ9
    Options
    LA County--a little city that most people haven't heard of. Our neighbor is San Dimas. Anyone remember the Bill and Ted movies?
  • jwgca
    jwgca Posts: 44
    Options
    Northern California
  • bondigirl
    Options
    Australia but still have the weight problems.Hi
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Inland empire

I'm also in the IE:happy:
  • QueenHanifa
    QueenHanifa Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    LA County--a little city that most people haven't heard of. Our neighbor is San Dimas. Anyone remember the Bill and Ted movies?

hey neighbor
  • MrsUnderwood
    Options
    North County San Diego!! :)
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    im FROM there, just not there now :(
  • ladycomix
    Options
    I'm in LA's South Bay area...beach cities baby!

http://www.redondobeachresort.org/play/web_cam.asp

Check out the view in the daytime. Is pretty close to what I see from my office window :)
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options

Both got beautiful women, sun, beach...nothing more I need lol
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Eureka! :) Norcal is <3.
  • aanaya56
    Options
    Hey I'm from Cali! Southern Cali to be exact! Anyone else from Cali? I realize the friends i get on here are either from Texas, Pennsylvania, or other states. I feel I'm the only Californian around lol even though I know it's tons of Cali people on here. Well anyone from Cali? :)

I am from SOCAL!!! Ill add you as a friend
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Cali! Southern Cali to be exact! Anyone else from Cali? I realize the friends i get on here are either from Texas, Pennsylvania, or other states. I feel I'm the only Californian around lol even though I know it's tons of Cali people on here. Well anyone from Cali? :)

I am from SOCAL!!! Ill add you as a friend

Thanks!!!!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in Northern Cal!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options

:) I've been over that way once. San Cruz area. I loved it! Cali was so awesome! I don't like the fact of moving so far from my home
    state though. And the cost of living there is crazy! But who knows what will happen.

Both got beautiful women, sun, beach...nothing more I need lol

Hey what about the OC!! Beautiful women and beach too! I Live on the beach lol!