Need help with a personal Challenge for those with a wii fit

Options
Many of you may have read my introduction where my aunt died January of 2010 of a massive heart attack and my mother died December 2010 from complications of diabetes and she had also had several strokes. This Sunday, September 25 they are having a Heart Walk in our town to raise money for the American Heart and Stroke Association. The whole walk is 3 miles, but they have a cut off for those us that are out of shape or have health issues at 1 mile.

I can walk about 3/4 of a mile before my pain starts to increase and my legs start feeling numb. It's getting better, last week I could only walk 1/2 mile before I started having pain and numbness. I only need to get another 1/4 mile to finish at least part of the walk. I am going to the gym Wednesday and Friday of this week to walk on the treadmill, but would like to do something at home the other days.

I was thinking of challenge someone to a wii fit walk. Well they have the 5k run, but I see no reason why I can't fast walk it. Anyone want to challenge me to a wii fit 5k? We can report our score and see if tomorrow we can score better? It's not a big challenge but it would help me get moving. :)

Replies

• mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would do this!
    I can't jog as I have a tendon issue in my ankle but walking is good.

:-)