25 in 65 Thanksgiving Challenge (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    down to 208.8 as of this morning. still need to get my measurements!

Congrats, you're doing awesome!
  • marindak
    Options
    ahhh keep forgetting measurements. i swear i will do it tonight.
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    hello hello hello all.well i did over 100 squats today,not all in one go.but i did them.hope to see some results in 6 weeks or so.hoping to get some walking done.happy352 need some of that waitress energy this way.congrats on the shorts feeling a bit lose.i did my pictures today,really trying to taste skinny
  • rachemn
    rachemn Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    well I lost a pound and then I stepped on the scale and I had gained a pound. :-( I've taken a cardio class every day (trying to get in my 100 squats too, but haven't always made it). Of course all this exercise has made me hungrier. :p

So today I did an insane step class followed by a express body sculpt class and I did not eat my exercise calories.

Think I'm going to wait until Monday before I weigh again. Can't take any classes tomorrow or this weekend as my gym is doing yoga certifications, but the weather's supposed to be nice so I'm planning some runs...and of course the 100 squats a day!
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Happy Friday ya'll !! I think we should do a challenge today. I know a lot of my problem is in my belly, so let's challenge ourselves to do 50 sit-up's. I know it won’t burn belly fat but we can work on those abs that are in their somewhere. lol! I hope ya'll have a great day! And HAPPY FRIDAY!!
  • rachemn
    Options
    I'm in! Love a mini challenge! Even though I woke up with yet another virus...this one I caught from my mother.

Well I broke my vow last night to not weigh until Monday and I was down 3 pounds! Yay! But I really sweated it out last night. Took my first step class ever and it was AWESOME! I was dripping sweat after an hour and then did a 30 minute body sculpt class right after.

Since I'm sick I will skip my daily workout for a rest day, but I'm still going to do the sit ups and my 100 squats. I'll do some light weights too to round it out for at least 30 minutes.
  • sdgirl22
    Options
    I'm in! I wasn't going to work out today because I have my (first ever, suuuuuper excited about it) race tomorrow morning, but situps won't hurt at all :happy: Well, except for when I'm doing them!

@ rachel - aren't cardio classes addictive? I swore I would never do zumba, but my bestie took me to one and I feel in love with it. Since that I've wanted to try step, but the military bases gyms out here don't offer it :angry: The first time I get a chance I'm going to try it though! Hope ya feel better soon.
  • rachemn
    Options
    Thank you for the well wishes! Managed to finish squats, sit ups and 20 minutes on the stationary bike.

The cardio classes are very addictive! I love them! And step class is not what I thought it would be at all! Much more intense. The routines were about 20 minutes long and you move all over the place! Can't wait for the next one!
    @ rachel - aren't cardio classes addictive? I swore I would never do zumba, but my bestie took me to one and I feel in love with it. Since that I've wanted to try step, but the military bases gyms out here don't offer it :angry: The first time I get a chance I'm going to try it though! Hope ya feel better soon.
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Sorry to hear your sick rachemn:( Everyone around me last week was sick but thank god I did not get it. I have not been sick since I quit smoking. I hope you feel better soon!! I might look into that step class ya'll are talking about. I have a few free nights.
  • rachemn
    Options
    Sorry to hear your sick rachemn:( Everyone around me last week was sick but thank god I did not get it. I have not been sick since I quit smoking. I hope you feel better soon!! I might look into that step class ya'll are talking about. I have a few free nights.

Thanks doll! I never get sick either and so it's so weird that this is my 2nd virus in the last 3 weeks. Feel like I'm going to be sick. :p Probably going to have to change my food diary because I'm pretty sure that I'm not eating anymore today!

Definitely check out step class! So much fun!
  • blackdahlia2004
    Options
    Today I'm down 6 lbs since starting MFP three weeks ago-but all 6 lbs were lost in the last 2 weeks. For my first week here I actually gained a pound. I didn't start losing until the second week which is when I stopped eating all of my exercise calories back.
  • rachemn
    Options
    Great job!
  • Linzmyers
    Linzmyers Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!! I start my new "diet" Monday, can't wait to see the results!! And cant wait to see everyone's results Monday! =)
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    Well I’m down 2lb this week! I thought I would have been lower but I did have a few bad days so I will take that loss and challenge myself to do better this week. I'm going to challenge myself to lose 5 lb. this week. Anyone want to join me?
  • rachemn
    Options
    I had a great week for the most part and ended even better. I feel like I'm back on track after my recent regain. Being held accountable helps.

Weight: 162
    Hips: 38
    Waist: 32
    Chest: 36
    L thigh: 24.5
    R thigh: 24
  • heatheramara
    Options
    287 this morning! Down from 292.

Mostly water from TOM, but maybe some of it is real!

For those who are confused, I just moved and gained nine pounds with no explanation over a period of about 7 days. I think it's stress related, but there it is...
  • blackchick41bb
    Options
    222lbs this morning,last week was 225.congrats to all of u who have gain and lost
  • sdgirl22
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on the losses!!!

I'm down for a challenge :) I know I won't be able to cut enough calories to hit a 5lb loss, but I'm going to attempt 11 hours of exercise this week. I went over my calorie limit Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I have to work out extra hard this week to make that up. Sigh... weekends are the worst part of my dieting!!!
  • blackdahlia2004
    Options
    Wtg everybody!
  • terryrob2
    terryrob2 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Im at 209 for this week Ty