Great Snacks for "really bad" Snacky Days!

Options
13»

Replies

• sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for the ideas! What isle in the grocery store would I find the veggie straws? They sound interesting.
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks for the ideas! What isle in the grocery store would I find the veggie straws? They sound interesting.

They are usually in the Chips aisle... There are some stores I have not seen them at, but for the most part they are virtually everywhere!
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    You could use chocolate Cool Whip as well if you wanted to add more chocolate flavor. :) It doesn't come in fat free (that I've seen), but it's not too high in fat.

All great ideas!!! :)

Forgot all about the chocolate whipped cream! :)
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    omg! jess! thanks for the ideas. never tried apples with cheese. and i never thought about warming up the peach crisp cups! wow...
    another idea for "ice cream" is to freeze 2 medium bananas and mix in blender with approx 1 tbls of water (or until you get the right consistency) and you will get a nice creamy "ice cream".

Have to try that Tichy... That ice cream sounds yummy!
  • afloggie
    Options
    Love the chocolate graham cracker idea!
  • KJAA
    KJAA Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Post!
  • Steffi330
    Steffi330 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Where do you find the veggie or apple straws?
  • mzjessicab
    Options
    Where do you find the veggie or apple straws?

You can get them in the chip aisle in any store! They are yummy!!!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!! LOVE these ideas, especially because i am a snacker!!! I don't think i have tried any of these so i will have to give them a shot!!! Thanks