Two and a half men last night..

Options
Two and a Half Men sucked major *kitten* last night.
Bring back Charlie.
Kutcher's goofy pretty-boy character blows..

Replies

• exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    agreed!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    It was odd to say that least. The show just isn't the same without Charlie.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I totally agree ~ who needs another Jake on the show?:sick: :sick:
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    I watched just long enough to see what they did with Charlie, and then shut it off. I will not watch 1 second with Kutcher on there.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!! It sucked big time! Bring Charlie back!!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I didnt even watch it.

I dnt want them to ruin it for me.

Ill watch re-runs of the shows with Charlie, Forever!!!!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I liked it! esp the nude shots of Kuthcer's bod!!!
  • jaimieht
    Options
    I agree that it was less that wonderful. But... I did enjoy Charlie's funeral, especially the Rose bit. :)
  • AddA2UDE
    Options
    It's tiger-bloodless. :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I liked it. It wasn't the best, but I think it will get better.
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I liked it! esp the nude shots of Kuthcer's bod!!!

Maybe we are crazy because I liked it too! Hubby and I were pretty excited about it. It won't be the same without Charlie Sheen, that's true, but Ashton is great. I don't think he gave it his all in the first episode though. Just warming up. It will get better, I'm sure.
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Why all the hating on Kutcher. He is hilarious! I have laughed many a night watching him on that 70's show! He is a good actor too! Give the guy a chance! But, I do agree, he is no Charlie Sheen, that's for sure!:wink:
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    didn't watch it, don't intend to. In fact, I will no longer watch/support ANY program that insults my IQ, I am NOT an emotionally retarded moron and I refuse to be treated like one. Saw the clip with Kutcher walking around naked and I fail to see what's funny about that. Naked fat men/women are funny and Naked Jake would have been funny. Ashton Kutcher OR Demi Moore naked isn't comedy. sheesh
    It's a shame for their education and income that the writers don't know what's funny to anyone over 15
  • nichole1027
    nichole1027 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I thought it was awful too, but I suppose I am biased since I think Aston is a major tool.
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    I didn't like Kutcher, but I thought the rest of the cast was on there A game. They were all hilarius despite Ashton Kutcher.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Thank you friends. . . this just cements in my mind that I made the right decision last night. . . .. I SKIPPED it. . . and watched THE SING OFF with my daughter instead.
  • RissaDean
    RissaDean Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    IMHO - FAIL. Horrible, horrible fail. When Alan is the one pulling off the jokes, you know it's not gonna end well :/
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys but i was tired of Charlie's antics...I thought Ashton brought something new to the show! I had quit watching because of Charlie but now I am back on board...
    To each his own.....:happy:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i didnt watch it, but the Roast of Charlie Sheen was on as well last night. and i was very displeased with that also
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    didn't watch it, don't intend to. In fact, I will no longer watch/support ANY program that insults my IQ, I am NOT an emotionally retarded moron and I refuse to be treated like one. Saw the clip with Kutcher walking around naked and I fail to see what's funny about that. Naked fat men/women are funny and Naked Jake would have been funny. Ashton Kutcher OR Demi Moore naked isn't comedy. sheesh
    It's a shame for their education and income that the writers don't know what's funny to anyone over 15

<~~~~ Over 15 and thought it was funny.

Guess I must be a mental midget.