Age of Aquarius Challenge (Closed)

Options
Hi everyone, here are the screen names of people who said they were interested in the challenge to lose 25 lbs. (or reach your goal weight) by February 18, 2012.

moreaudrey
baberuthless_
lauram_23
Apryl546
kbcakes
LynMadsen
alexadia
KSHorne
Des92
notebooksecrets
ladyjoie
tritt86

I've started a spreadsheet to log everyone's progress and realized that I don't have all the data. I will amend it if you send it to me. If you don't want to track your weekly challenges, that is fine...we're just in this each for ourself anyway...but let me know if you want me to drop you off the spreadsheet entirely and I will.

Here is the spreadsheet link (here's hoping it works): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqO7MTgqRgbZdDZGZVhhMHdHUHpYVWwxUlFNWUJ1WlE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Replies

• Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hey I made the food challenge in week 1! :P

I finally retstart the 30ds today :D
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My first closed group woohoo I feel special now! I met the week 1 exercise challenge and will do a weigh in tonight.
  • moreaudrey
    moreaudrey Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great! I updated those challenges. Can you see the spreadsheet ok?

I am going to the gym tonight...and I have been keeping up my vow to walk to work every day in September. I think I will be able to do the 4 different cardio exercise part, but I'm not even trying to do the 100 stairs because my knee just won't permit it. I already know I won't meet the food challenge this week because I blew it on the weekend but I am still trying to get my water and fruits and vegetables and have done pretty respectably since getting back on track. The water is SO hard for me...I never think of it.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Spreedsheet looks fine!

The water is realy hard..
    and the 100 stairs is so monotonous.. I have a total of.. 3 stairs in my house.. Haha.. Not gonna do that..
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Spreedsheet looks fine!

The water is realy hard..
    and the 100 stairs is so monotonous.. I have a total of.. 3 stairs in my house.. Haha.. Not gonna do that..
  • notebooksecrets
    notebooksecrets Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've arriiiiiveeeed!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Woo.
    let's get the party started!

Man I did jumping jacks, butt kicks, and jump rope. I'm beat xD
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    This took a bit of finding but I'm here!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that I have been doing at least 100 stairs a day at work. i have not been counting but there are over 30 stairs and I am up and down them several times during my 4 hour shifts! I will count tonight just to see. As far as my weight goes, it has not budged..Grr
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Okay, weigh-in time! I'm down a hair to 163 even (the scale briefly flickered at 162.8...but I am giving it the benefit of the doubt! LOL!)
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Oh, and I did not get the food challenge BUT I managed to do the exercise challenge.
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Alright! So here are the weekly mini-challenges for Week 3 (Sept. 22-Sept. 29):

FOOD: under your net calorie goal for 6 out of 7 days OR under sodium target for 7 days

EXERCISE: 20-30-40 challenge - each day, do 20 pushups, 30 crunches and 40 jumping jacks OR 100 stairs (up) daily
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I'll be able to do both pretty easily! Food will be the hardest since we still eat pertty badly. But Im pretty good with staying under calories.
    Since I already do pushups, crunches, and jumping jacks every day, that should be easy :D

It's that time of month again, so I'm actually up in weight. 176.6That's okay though. Usually means I go down nearly 2 extra pounds in the next week or two. :)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    So far so good. Both challenges are still met. :)
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Finally just found this thread!! I am still in!!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I already went 2 pounds down since my last weigh in, just like I predicted on Friday. So I'm in a good mood.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Still making the goal this week! :)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow.
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    \been slacking this week I'm afraid, but on Sunday I am letting myself take up running again! So here's hoping it goes well. :) Also starting 30DS!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Weigh in today, 172.8!

I kept up with the weekly challenge this week too! :)