• moreaudrey
    moreaudrey Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm down to 161.5 but I didn't get either challenge this time :-(
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Week 4 (Sept. 30-Oct. 6) challenge:

FOOD: Two meatless days (ovo-lacto is fine) OR under the calorie goal for all 7 days (similar to last week)

EXERCISE: 7 consecutive days with 30 minutes of cardio exercise (including walking, your choice) OR practice yoga 4 times / 30 minutes
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    meatless day's will be interesting.. Don't know if I can do that. But I can do the calore goal!

I can do the 7 days cardio since I do the 30DS.. Lol
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    No idea if I could do meatless for a whole day... it's an integral part of my lunches :P but I did just buy some bean burgers that i was gonna put in wraps for lunches some days, so it's a possibility if I don't meat in the evening. Hmmm.

And now I have a reason to go back to doing yoga!

I'm currently doing C25k and shredding, I can do yoga on the days I don't run now. : )

I'm SO HAPPY about doing exercise again, it's actually ridiculous.
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I've had 1 meatless day so far. :) So I MIGHT be able to make this. :D

And I was under my calorie goal only thanks to my exercise cals.. Does that count?
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for this week: 135.0 - I think I had a lot of bloat going on last week!
    I THINK I did the stairs challenge; I didn't count but I live on the second floor of my building and have classes on the 2nd and 3rd floors, and never take the elevator.
    As for the food challenge - I'll have to check, but I think I went over twice :(
  • ladyjoie
    ladyjoie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Slightly excessive weekend, but I'm doing thirty day shred and such so I think I've probably been under most days!
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    I have been hovering around 159 for a few days so I'm anxious to see whether I can hold onto the sub-160 range through what's probably going to be a rather indulgent Thanksgiving weekend.
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    I'm 159.8 this morning! LOL! Barely hanging on below 160...with Thanksgiving ahead of me...hmmmm.
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    I didn't make the challenges, although I came pretty close with the exercise. I ended up eating out way more than I'd planned and that messed up my food intentions.
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Week 5 Challenges:

FOOD: 4 home-cooked dinners (not fast food or restaurant)

EXERCISE: 180 minutes of cardio (any type)
  • Apryl546
    Options
    I got under the calorie goal, but failed the 7 day cardio. I ended up only getting 6. :(

My weight this morning was 172.0 I'm a little sad because I was 170.8 on Monday LOL
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    No progress for me this week :( and it's Thanksgiving weekend! oh no! Next week is going to be SO good because I need to look good for my trip.
    And I didn't make the challenges! I fully intended to do cardio every day, but today I am feeling sick and taking it easy.
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    I updated the chart...just the 3 of us seem to be hanging in but that's ok!
  • Apryl546
    Options
    Yay updated chart. :)

I've only gone out for food once this week, and it was the first time in over a month! So I'm pretty happy about that. I'm on track of both the weekly goals for now.
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OMG I forgot about this group because I have been so consumed with the 30 day shred! Am I still a member??? Let me back in please! lol..I was away for a good week because I had my wisdom teeth removed and the narcotics that I was on did not allow me to stand let alone exercise:(
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    If I am still welcome and forgiven for my lack of participation I would like to say that my weight is now 122.6!
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Sure, no problem :-) :-)
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Well, as predicted, my Thanksgiving festivities added up and I'm back at 162.2. Sigh. Anyway, I will be more diligent this week. I did, however, complete both challenges for once.
  • moreaudrey
    Options
    Week 6 challenges -

FOOD: Under your calorie goal for Friday, Saturday AND Sunday (the dreaded weekend!)

EXERCISE: 3 days of resistance / strength training (min. 30 minutes)