i have abs :D before and after

Options
Thetera
Thetera Posts: 49 Member
i just got a full length mirror and saw my abs for the first time in three months, and oohhhh my goodness. im so excited ^.^ i just wanted to share! ive lost around 20 pounds, and gained alot of muscle, my body fat is all the way down to 18.5 and i couldn't be more proud of myself :) 160ish 155ish to my current weight of 135 at 5'6''
beforeandaftertummy.png
0920011245.jpg

Replies

• ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    OMG ur beautiful!!!! u had a very nice body b4..but now..IM JEALOUS :] congrats darling. u inspire me :]]
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    OMG ur beautiful!!!! u had a very nice body b4..but now..IM JEALOUS :] congrats darling. u inspire me :]]
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    woops. sorry 4 the spam. dont know how that happened
  • Hiribe
    Options
    Really nice, what's your secret? Crunches? I've never had any abs but any advise would be awsome.
  • westo22
    westo22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    The spam was needed because she has that good of a body. Cheers on your success and good luck on maintaining.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great Job..
  • Thetera
    Options
    thanks XD im worried about maintenace myself, lol and i did crunches for a long time untill i discovered bodyrock.tv, zuzana is my inspiration! but yeah her workouts involve lots of v ups, planks, burpees, reptiles, and weighted squats and lunges. theyre pretty intense and i still cant keep up with her, but i try really hard!
  • 1aprilaries
    1aprilaries Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Girl you're looking great but that room.......... :smile:
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    [thats very true :p]
    The spam was needed because she has that good of a body. Cheers on your success and good luck on maintaining.
    [/quote]tttt
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    U look fabulous!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    grats!
  • Thetera
    Options
    Girl you're looking great but that room.......... :smile:
    hahahhahaha yeah XD im gonna start working on that
  • arone888
    Options
    Whats ur routine?
  • Thetera
    Options
    i run 2 miles three days a week and do three workouts from http://www.bodyrock.tv/ per week. i like them because you can do them without very much equipment, i generally do them with a 25 pound backpack full of books or a medicine ball if i have time to go to the gym. i usually try to do 40 v-ups with the bodyrock workout too. depending on how hard her ab workout was that day.
  • adidlett
    Options
    You look wonderful, what is your diet, and exercise plan. My problem is I crave sugar
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Your curves were beautiful before, but these abs are slamming! Props girl!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    i just got a full length mirror and saw my abs for the first time in three months, and oohhhh my goodness. im so excited ^.^ i just wanted to share! ive lost around 20 pounds, and gained alot of muscle, my body fat is all the way down to 18.5 and i couldn't be more proud of myself :) 160ish 155ish to my current weight of 135 at 5'6''
    beforeandaftertummy.png
    0920011245.jpg

YES MAAAAAAAAAAAM..You got them...Did you do a program or just from workout out and ab routines?
  • ecoyle
    Options
    amazing :D i want your tummy!!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    bump.

This is amazing! you look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!