30 Day Shred completed!!

Options

Replies

• ReginaB13
    ReginaB13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    If space isn't an issue maybe I'll give it a try!!
  • EJanine
    Options
    Congratulations, you look superb!! Keep up the good work! I would recommend Ripped in 30. I'm currently doing it now and it is one heck of a workout! :)
  • ckotun
    Options
    GO Girl !!! CK
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    great job!!! I'm halfway through Insanity right now, but I just ordered Turbo Fire!!! Can't wait!!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    awesome job! WELL DONE!!! =)
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Those are awesome results!!! Did you take a break for a day or two or did you go straight through the 30 days?

Took two days off and managed to do an extra day of level 2
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Nice! You look great! Way to stick with it. You should try her Ripped in 30 next! I love her workouts, They are addicting.
  • l_oudman
    Options
    wow!! amazing! you look fabulous!!

the picture split into 3 - is that the begining, middle and end of the 30 day shred??

Yes it is.
  • Kity4kits
    Options
    wow!! amazing! you look fabulous!!

the picture split into 3 - is that the begining, middle and end of the 30 day shred??

Yes it is.

Thats just fantastic, I'm on day 4 and I was so tired today and almost didn't do it, but I am just so impressed by your photo! I am the same shape as you are in pc 1 and If i can look like pic 3 in 26 days I will be so happy!!

super inspirational!
  • runninglol
    runninglol Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    After the 30 Day Shred I got Turbo Fire and did it for about 3 months. It's a lot of fun. I still love Jillian and her no nonsense moves and style.

Did you remove the pics? I can't see them!
  • jbiancad
    jbiancad Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    oh wow your results are amazing! I just started the 30ds today. Ive done it before but I have noticed that after a week of it my knee caps start to really hurt.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Great results! I WISH I had the space to do these DVDs> There's just no room here.

Out of all my home exercise DVD's this one probably requires the least space. I have a tiny living room to workout in but I never struggle for space with 30DS.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results - great job!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!! Congrats!
  • BulldogCNM
    Options
    I just ordered this your pictures inspire me! I'll think of you when it get's tough!
  • l_oudman
    Options
    oh wow your results are amazing! I just started the 30ds today. Ive done it before but I have noticed that after a week of it my knee caps start to really hurt.

By the last week my knees were hurting.
  • toniRAD
    toniRAD Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • dragonflybird
    Options
    holy crap, I want to do that now!!!
  • ssj2gohan_5050
    ssj2gohan_5050 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!