30 Day Shred completed!!

Options

Replies

• shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm 20 days in, will be starting day 1 of level 3 today and I'm already seeing great results! Once you get stronger, you can do it again and maybe not have to limit yourself as much physically? But it doesn't really matter, you had amazing results as it is! I'm excited to take a small break when I'm done and start up Ripped in 30! Goal = look like Jillian! HAHAHA in my dreams...
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    oh wow your results are amazing! I just started the 30ds today. Ive done it before but I have noticed that after a week of it my knee caps start to really hurt.

By the last week my knees were hurting.

I have a bum knee and level 1 was rough for mine. I omitted the side lunges and did wide squats instead and it definitely helped!
  • dbaumgarn
    Options
    AWESOME!! I have about 5 days left of level 3 and love the results I am getting! Biggest thing for me is also measurements-love losing inches and my pants are getting loose!
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 day 2 last night! OMG I can barely walk today. Your results are really pushing me to stick with it, though. Please tell me the soreness lessens!!!
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow! I saw your pics on your profile and yes you did fantastic in 30 days! Keep up the good work! Looking good :)
  • kate8085
    Options
    WTG! You look great!
  • tebumgarner
    Options
    Amazing results! The 30DS is awesome!
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    I'm in my last two weeks of insanity and I want to do Turbo Fire after I finish.
    Awesome results!
  • Corig22
    Corig22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yay! thank you for sharing! Yesterday was day one for me on the 30DS and all I can say is ouch. That and it will most likely be a 60DS lol! Thanks for the motivation!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    wow!! amazing! you look fabulous!!

the picture split into 3 - is that the begining, middle and end of the 30 day shred??

Yes it is.

Wow, if this isn't motivation to complete the 30 days I don't know what is. I'm on level 2, day 4 and level 2 is kicking my butt! Nice to know that even though you took off a couple of days and had to modify some of the moves that you still had such great results. Great job!!!!! You look great!
  • yummummum
    Options
    WOW! that is AWESOME!
    I have that DVD but never did it for more then a day LOL!
    You Have totally motivated me to dig it out and DO IT!
  • Lauramendez05
    Options
    I
  • Lauramendez05
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I discovered what ¨30 DAY SHRED¨ is this week, because I´m new at MFP. I´d love to try it because I´ve seen great results in you and some other MFP people.
    I´m from Argentina, so here we don´t have the DVD at the department stores (Walmart, etc)... Do you know HOW and WHERE can I get an ONLINE VERSION? I really don´t know...

I´ve checked amazon, but it seems they only have the online version for the US :(

Thanks for your time!
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing results! You are such an inspiration! I am on day 7, level 2 and I have had the urge to quit several times. It's posts like these that keep me going! Congrats.
  • aj11785
    Options
    I am on Level 1 day 5 and love it, I always break a good sweat and the pain is going away now. I didn't buy the DVD but you can watch it on:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I discovered what ¨30 DAY SHRED¨ is this week, because I´m new at MFP. I´d love to try it because I´ve seen great results in you and some other MFP people.
    I´m from Argentina, so here we don´t have the DVD at the department stores (Walmart, etc)... Do you know HOW and WHERE can I get an ONLINE VERSION? I really don´t know...

I´ve checked amazon, but it seems they only have the online version for the US :(

Thanks for your time!
    Someone else put up a link to an online feed, hope it works for you - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V04V4SX
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Congrats..i cant' wait to start tonight..how do you know when to go to level 2 and then level 3???
  • l_oudman
    Options
  • l_oudman
    Options
    I have just finished the 30 Day Shred dvd, yay....:happy: I was so close to binning the dvd after the first day (and the second and third day) but as I got better at it I couldn't wait for the next days workout. Never thought that I would have the sort of results that I did but the pictures (can't figure out how to upload so they are on my profile) and the measurements (Bust: 105 / 101 Waist: 95 / 85 Hips: 119 / 115) speak for themselves. Although I am really pleased with my achievements I do wonder what the results would have been like had I not had to make some modifications due to physical limitations.
    What next????
    Turbofire I think.
    30DayShred2.jpg
    30DayShred1.jpg
    30DayShred3.jpg
  • l_oudman
    Options
    :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!