Most expensive lunch EVER

Options
anony999
anony999 Posts: 112 Member
I couldn't take it any more, all of you people flaunting your Wii's! (That's W-I-I, not W-E-E, Maximus)

Just bought one!! Got the basic Nintendo Wii system with no extras yet. Will probably buy an extra controller later.

Everyone, share your favorites games and such, please!

Replies

• anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I couldn't take it any more, all of you people flaunting your Wii's! (That's W-I-I, not W-E-E, Maximus)

Just bought one!! Got the basic Nintendo Wii system with no extras yet. Will probably buy an extra controller later.

Everyone, share your favorites games and such, please!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't have a WII, but just love posts that bag on Max! :laugh:

five.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I don't have a WII, but just love posts that bag on Max! :laugh:

five.gif

I thought you were my bag.

Cuz of my love handles???? Thanks! :sad:
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I agree wii sports and the bowling game on wii sports. I do like the carnival game too though!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    the we sports game it comes with RAWKS for working out.

for fun super mario galaxy
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I have a Wii.... It is a lot of fun. Boxing can really get you sweating... My hubby made a drinking game out of it. I think it is fun without the drink.
    I bought Wii Fit and I finally unlocked "Free Step" you can do step aerobics while watching your favorite tv show or the news. The sound for the Wii comes over the handset. It makes watching tv a non-couch potato activity. LOL.

2600+ steps in 30 minutes (340+calories burned). Your calves kill the next morning though... But I am finally getting my rock hard ripped calf muscles back.... I wish I could get the rock hard ripped abs.:frown:

I still prefer my 60 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym.... that burns 800+ calories.

Hopefully someday I will get to my goal... July sounds nice, it would be a good b-day present to myself.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit is great but it's another $90 or so, Jillian Michaels has a game - 2009 Ulitmate Fitness Ultimatim it's pretty good I thought I was bored first time I did it but time came and went really fast cuz you change what you're doing quickly
  • furrflys
    Options
    wii sport in the training area has a punching bag challange that you will remember tomarrow! I'm getting the wii fit thing this weekend I'll let you know how it goes. Tennis is fun but my husband whups me every time:grumble: .
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Guitar Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is a must, you will get addicted to it and then start playing online against other people...haha :tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your purchase on one of the best gaming systems to date! Can you tell Iove mine?

We have over 30 games and some I buy and trade in for credits at Gamestop/EB games once I have conquered them.

Titles I really love so far

My Sims Castaway
    My Sims Kingdom (kind of a kiddie game but love it nonetheless)
    Guitar Hero (I do like my XBox 360 version somewhat better though)
    Wii Fit
    Wii Play
    Mario Galaxy
    MarioKart AND Mario Party 8 are must haves...especially with kids! SO fun!
    Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 & 2
    WarioWare Smooth Moves

and (fingers crossed) I'm hoping to get My Fitness Coach in another week for my B-Day
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Wii Fit is great but it's another $90 or so, Jillian Michaels has a game - 2009 Ulitmate Fitness Ultimatim it's pretty good I thought I was bored first time I did it but time came and went really fast cuz you change what you're doing quickly

Fitness Ultimatim got terrible reviews as an inferior product with numerous glitches.:ohwell:
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Congratulations on your purchase onone of the best gaming system to date! Can you tell Iove mine?

We have over 30 games and some I buy and trade in for credits at Gamestop/EB games once I have conquered them.

My Sims Castaway
    Wii Fit
    Wii Play
    Mario Galaxy
    WarioWare Smooth Moves

and (fingers crossed) I'm hoping to get My Fitness Coach in another week for my B-Day

I love Rayman Raving Rabbids also!!!

My hubby bought Rapala fishing..... Totally useless. He hates it.... The totally fake fishing on wii play is better.. So don't buy the Rapala game... it is all advertising about their lures and you can only fish with their lures.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Congratulations on your purchase onone of the best gaming system to date! Can you tell Iove mine?

My Sims Castaway
    Wii Fit
    Wii Play
    Mario Galaxy
    WarioWare Smooth Moves

I love Rayman Raving Rabbids also!!!

My hubby bought Rapala fishing..... Totally useless. He hates it.... The totally fake fishing on wii play is better.. So don't buy the Rapala game... it is all advertising about their lures and you can only fish with their lures.

That fishing game is terrible! I hated it too. (I borrowed it from a friend)

I look at reviews before I purchase a game (unless it's a preorder)just because I hate throwing my money away like that.

I like to rent from the video store sometimes just to see if I, myself, actually like it enough to shell out the dough.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    wii fit is my favorite!!!
    we also have guitar hero which is awesome
    and rockband
    uhhh the kids like mario kart and mario party8

those are the best ones we have:smile:
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    I think I forgot to mention that when I do the step aerobics on wii fit I put an older 6" step from my fitness routine in the 80's underneath it. That makes it an 8" step. WhoooHooo
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I want the Wii Fit.....................yes I do!!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I just want a Wii! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Played on my friend's a couple of weeks ago. Just about peed my pants laughing so hard at the tennis people. I think I burnt as many calories laughing as I did playing the games! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: