Most expensive lunch EVER

Options

Replies

• mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    Congratulations on your purchase on one of the best gaming systems to date! Can you tell Iove mine?

We have over 30 games and some I buy and trade in for credits at Gamestop/EB games once I have conquered them.

Titles I really love so far

My Sims Castaway
    My Sims Kingdom (kind of a kiddie game but love it nonetheless)
    Guitar Hero (I do like my XBox 360 version somewhat better though)
    Wii Fit
    Wii Play
    Mario Galaxy
    MarioKart AND Mario Party 8 are must haves...especially with kids! SO fun!
    Rayman Raving Rabbids 1 & 2
    WarioWare Smooth Moves

and (fingers crossed) I'm hoping to get My Fitness Coach in another week for my B-Day

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE RAYMAN RABBID GAMES!!!
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the recommendations!! Feel free to keep 'em coming!

Wii Fit and My Fitness Coach are so far #1 and #2 on my list of things to buy... I also want a really good boxing game, I saw they are making Punch-Out so that should be fun!
  • anony999
    Options
    I want the Wii Fit.....................yes I do!!

Tam - you have TOTALLY earned it, go treat yourself!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    javascript:add_smiley('grumble','post_body')
    OK! if you say so!! LOL! :laugh: :laugh:

Can I blame you when my hubby does this:huh: ???

:bigsmile:
  • loomoyer
    Options
    Anybody try Wii Music?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Anybody try Wii Music?

I think it was a way overrated game that everbody was dying to buy for Christmas.

Terrible reviews, in that, it's boring and very childlike especially for some who have played Rock Band and Guitar Hero.:ohwell:

IMO
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    The kids love Mario Kart for the wii. Hubby says it's fun too. We all enjoyed the wii sports, although we quit playing for some reason.... Hmmmm might have to break it out again. I received wii fit for Christmas, and while it's nice when I'm too lazy to go to the gym, I don't really feel like I'm working out. I wore my HRM while on it today, and while my HRM said that I was working out for 1 hour 28 minutes, the wii fit only had me for 62 minutes, so there is a lot of downtime while switching games. That being said, I am competitive, so it's nice to try and beat my hubby's scores. Also, the HRM had me burning 330 calories in that hour and a half... Not a good return, but still fun, and way better than doing nothing on days when I'm not going to the gym.
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    Anybody try Wii Music?

we have it. the kids play guitar hero more often. it is fun though
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :sad: I'm so jealous of all you that have a wii fit or just a wii. I want one so bad but I really can't afford to put anything else on my credit cards. :sad: I'd have to do this :huh: to myself.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I dominate at the Wii bowling!!! :drinker:

Not so much at tennis, golf or boxing :grumble:

Max...let's bowl. :love:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wii got the system, and really enjoy Wii Fit, and Wii bowling! Plus I got Star Wars: the Force UNleasehed. I'l still learning how to use the Force...
  • anony999
    Options

Sure! Blame away!

Or at least ask for it for Valentine's Day... that's the kind of gift most guys would be happy to get their gals!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Sure! Blame away!

Or at least ask for it for Valentine's Day... that's the kind of gift most guys would be happy to get their gals!
    That's very true! Or I could have that be part of my reward for losing a whole person! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I love bowling. Only ever done the real thing though. I haven't been fortunate enough to play the Wii!

I am a good bowler too! I think my mom's group is going out bowling soon (for a mom's evening out)

How this pertains to the Wii, I have no idea............:indifferent: :huh: :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I love bowling. Only ever done the real thing though. I haven't been fortunate enough to play the Wii!

I am a good bowler too! I think my mom's group is going out bowling soon (for a mom's evening out)

How this pertains to the Wii, I have no idea............:indifferent: :huh: :wink:

Have you bowled without the bumper guards yet?
    You would eat those words if you saw me bowl! :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Have you bowled without the bumper guards yet?
    You would eat those words if you saw me bowl! :grumble:

I'm guessing you've thrown the ball behind you a few times or even forgot to let go of the ball and when flying down the lane.
    Go ahead and guess. Wanna bet while you're at it????

How bout it Max? A little wager! :angry: