How much weight have you lost and how long did it take you?

2»

Replies

• SusanMcAvoy
    SusanMcAvoy Posts: 445 Member
    I guess my metabolism isn't as slow as I thought. From what I read from all of you, I'm doing good! Gee I'm glad I read this post!! :bigsmile:
  • I've lost 15lbs in 11 weeks (3.5 months) I think it's taken me quite a while because I am at a healthy weight range so my body is fighting with me. You know how everyone says the last 10 pounds is the hardest? I pretty much started there.

why 110lb thats at the bottom of the healthy scale...125 is a perfect balance :)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    I started at New Year and i lost 17kg in 6 months (37kg) and i've been stuck for the last 3 months not losing. So i'll have to get back on the wagon soon and carry on. But i haven't gained, so i'm not exactly off the wagon, just dragging my feet on the ground.
  • mylyhud
    mylyhud Posts: 31 Member
    31 lbs in 7 weeks on the Medifast program.
    YAY!!!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Over 100 pounds in about 3 years (no dieting or actually trying to lose) through just eating a bit better, a messy break up and meeting the love of my life. With trying about 10 pounds in under 2 months. About 4 of those have been with MFP in about a month. I am only going for 1 pound a week. I know if i lose slowly I barely put any back on,
  • I started watching what I ate and exercising 5-6 times a week on August 1st. Since then I have lost 18 pounds, still have 42 to go. But I think I'm off to a good start.
    Very good start I would say! How long do you exercise for? I find that if I exercise more than 4 times a week, I feel too sore and can't do a good workout cause my body won't keep up!

I usually exercise anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and 30 minutes. Just depends how I feel. At first I felt sore, but I kept pushing and it got easier. I still struggle though because sometimes I'm just tired!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    bump! I'm curious too!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    234 POUNDS.... FIRST 60 PUNDS 10 YEARS AGO. REALITY CHECK MAY 2009. 174 POUNDS SINCE MAY 9TH 2009.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    234 POUNDS.... FIRST 60 PUNDS 10 YEARS AGO. REALITY CHECK MAY 2009. 174 POUNDS SINCE MAY 9TH 2009.
    I SHOULD PROBABLY STATE THAT IT WAS SLOW AND STEADY. A CURIOSITY WITH DIET CHANGES AND WORKING OUT. HOLY ****. I NEVER BROKE THE NUMBERS OUT TO SEE HOW MUCH I ACTUALLY LOST JUST WITH BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS. WHOA.
    THATS LIKE HONEYBADGER BADASS
    BWAHAHAHA
  • Started 8/29/11 @ 198.4...3 weeks later (weighed myself Monday, this will be my 4th week) and I am down 9lbs!! My goal was 20lbs by 11/30/11....I think I may get there! :wink:
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    I lost 40 lbs in six months, an average of slightly over 1.5lbs per week.