New Facebook Home layout..

Options
ummlovelovesyou
ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
Am I the only one that hates it? Who needs TWO newsfeeds on one page?

Ridiculous! :grumble:

Replies

• sheenades0804
    sheenades0804 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    agree!!!!!!!!!!!! lol so we can see double vision...
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    Seriously?!?! Who actually approves of these changes thinking they're better?!?! Every change they've made lately has made it worse and worse. I'm so ready to get rid of my FB, not that anyone really uses it to communicate with me anyways :grumble:
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    change is inevitable, i don't mind it tbh
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Superdumb. I get weirded out now, cause the less I log on there, the more stuff they change.

I don't even bother clicking the new stuff to read about what it actually does.

And whats up with you getting automatically added to groups, its no longer a choice? seriously...
  • ssj2gohan_5050
    ssj2gohan_5050 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    just saw it. thought my browser messed up, refreshed the screen then got sad when it was the same.
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    It's so annoying.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    If I didn't have ADHD before, I will now.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    What happened to the simplicity of just having friends, walls, and messages. That's enough for me. I don't need games, chat, groups, and 2 newsfeeds.

Someone posted on my fb..."I think I'm going back to Myspace..." haha.

:laugh:
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Whats up with that!!? I hate it!!!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Yep, I was in the test group awhile back & HATED it. Complained every day, finally it was removed. Well... guess what? It's baaaaaaaaack. The thing that pizzes me off is the feed of what all your friends are commenting on. Is it just me or is it none of their business!!! It's invasion of privacy! If I wanted Twitter, I'd use Twitter... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    I hate it too!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm easily confused. I wish they would have left it the way it was. :angry:
  • Emilyannewithane
    Options
    Google plus is the way to go....they will get millions of new people, 'cause FB just cannot FREAKING leave well enough alone.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    It's annoying as F(*)(@)!

If I wanted people in groups (or "LISTS") I'd have put them into them way before this change. I don't care about groups of people who live in the same area, who work in the same place or who are into the same things. If I cared that much I would have made my groups long ago.

I also don't need that new feature of knowing every single move my friends are doing on facebook. If I wanna know what you're doing, what you're saying or when you're saying it...(STALKING) I'll go to your page and look (but who really cares that much, anyway?)

I just miss my plain ol' wall, messages & chat
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    It's really annoying.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Might axe Facebook and go old-school with my stalking practices.

Binoculars and a tree.
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    I suppose with 700 million users, there are bound to be some that don't like it much.

Most people that complain about FB changes also say they don't use it much anyway, so it's unlikely to bother FB much if they continue to not use it much.

Think that annoys me the most about FB is that the changes don't filter down to the mobile web version and the iPhone app very quickly, so features only seem to half work for a while.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    FYI - TO GET OLD SETTINGS BACK (I don't know how long this will last!)

Switching your language down at the bottom of the page from English (US) to English (UK) will give you the old style newsfeed back.
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Might axe Facebook and go old-school with my stalking practices.

Binoculars and a tree.

:laugh: :noway:
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I hate it. I also hate how if you comment on someones status everyone on your friends list can see it. Thats some privacy there. I might just delete and move to google+