the "don't judge me, man" thread ADD yours!

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I drink a diet coke a day. I sometimes don't log little things I eat but will keep it in my head so I don't overdo my daily goal. I don't deny myself but work it into my calories.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    hahahaha I always say "don't judge me" I love this!!
    okay so, when I first started working out the seat on the stationary bike wasn't very comfortable for me and my thighs would rub (hey I said don't judge me!!) so i pulled the damn bike over to the couch and sat on the couch behind the bike to pedal.. .yep.. lazy @ss me. also would lay on the floor behind it to pedal at times.. now the seat is ok. ugh.. DON'T JUDGE ME!
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I completed my diary for the day, posted it...had cake with milk later on...and didn't log it....TWICE!

Don't judge me, man...cause I might do it again! :tongue:
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    okay so, when I first started working out the seat on the stationary bike wasn't very comfortable for me and my thighs would rub (hey I said don't judge me!!) so i pulled the damn bike over to the couch and sat on the couch behind the bike to pedal.. .yep.. lazy @ss me. also would lay on the floor behind it to pedal at times.. now the seat is ok. ugh.. DON'T JUDGE ME!

What the what now?!?! :laugh: So love this!
  • Stacera
    Options

What the what now?!?! :laugh: So love this!

well no one wants to work out if it's chaffing your thighs!!! but I wanted to do the bike.. so um.. I took the extreme lazy route to it.. I'm lame. :laugh: :laugh:
  • pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I've rediscoverd pork skins (a.k.a. pork rinds) and have to really control my urge to eat a whole bag in one sitting. . . .don't judge me, man.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Last week I was embarrased about what I ate/drank. I added it to another days log. Like from the week before. Don't judge me, man.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    i eat chocolate every day.

yesterday i only had 500 calories, so i went out and had a couple of margaritas with a friend. :drinker:

frankly, i don't care if you judge me or not. it isn't your jeans i'm trying to fit into. :tongue:
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Last week I was embarrased about what I ate/drank. I added it to another days log. Like from the week before. Don't judge me, man.

LOL, I love this!! You are awesome!
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    I had extra calories last night because I had a good run, so I got a Caramel Brownie Blizzard from Dairy Queen...and washed it down with some wine! Don't judge me man, I love wine and Dairy Queen closes in November here in Boston! lol
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm taking fast food to my 28 year old housebound friend recovering from hip replacement ( Young, I know but it was surgery to update what was fixed when her hip displasia was corrected as a child). I don't care if I go over today. I'm taking care of my bff. "Don't judge me man!" ;)
  • Stacera
    Options
    i eat chocolate every day.

yesterday i only had 500 calories, so i went out and had a couple of margaritas with a friend. :drinker:

frankly, i don't care if you judge me or not. it isn't your jeans i'm trying to fit into. :tongue:

*clap clap clap* awesome! :bigsmile:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Last night, I wasn't in the mood to fix dinner. So I decided to have crackers and cheese instead. Yeah... a whole 8 oz. brick of Pepper Jack. At least the crackers were 5-Grain Wheat-Thins. DON'T JUDGE ME MAN!! :laugh:

And I *still* came in under my calories, so NYAH! LOL Hehe!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Soda Machine was out of diet soda, so I got a regular coke. I'm all wound up like a 4 year old after eating a candy bar.
    Don't judge me, man.
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

LOL This made me laugh!!! That's awesome!! :laugh:
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I had Fried Mushrooms for lunch today. (And they were amazing) Don't judge me!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten my all my exercise calories back since I started in July! I'm a REBEL!!! Don't judge me!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options

Love the visual I got from this! :smile:
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I've counted Raisinettes as just raisins before. Don't judge me!
  • kaycee526
    kaycee526 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Last night, I wasn't in the mood to fix dinner. So I decided to have crackers and cheese instead. Yeah... a whole 8 oz. brick of Pepper Jack. At least the crackers were 5-Grain Wheat-Thins. DON'T JUDGE ME MAN!! :laugh:

And I *still* came in under my calories, so NYAH! LOL Hehe!

I ate an entire sleeve of club crackers last night.....and did NOT come in under my calories