the "don't judge me, man" thread ADD yours!

Options

Replies

• Peque1130deleted
    Options
    hahahaha I always say "don't judge me" I love this!!
    okay so, when I first started working out the seat on the stationary bike wasn't very comfortable for me and my thighs would rub (hey I said don't judge me!!) so i pulled the damn bike over to the couch and sat on the couch behind the bike to pedal.. .yep.. lazy @ss me. also would lay on the floor behind it to pedal at times.. now the seat is ok. ugh.. DON'T JUDGE ME!

OMG!!! Ok, I work in CS....there are 6 reps in a room, including myself....that means that 5 people are sitting, at their desk, wondering why the hell I am cracking up at my desk! I have only you to blame!!
    This was awesome!
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    I only exercise so I can have extra calories to consume more Parrot Bay...Don't judge me, man.

Haha! Once I got off the elliptical and said, "there's 450 calories I can drink back in Malibu".
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am behind my cubicle wall, trying to stifle the giggles....
    Keep 'em coming!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Leftover calories at the end of the day are used for beer. You can judge me, I can take it. Don't expect me to feel anything about it, though.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    i went 500 over on account of beer and a sandwich with bacon on a croissant.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Leftover calories at the end of the day are used for beer. You can judge me, I can take it. Don't expect me to feel anything about it, though.

Last saturday half of my workout was devoted to my football game watching drinking.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Last saturday half of my workout was devoted to my football game watching drinking.

I can't wait to get to goal weight so all of my exercise is used on beer.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm having 2 pieces of dark chocolate and a diet dr. pepper for a snack at work tonight, instead of an apple with water. Don't judge me, man! :laugh:
  • viennad
    Options
    I never count ketchup. It's like a gift from the heavens, and I pretend there's no calories or sugar in it.
  • lessardstroud
    Options
    Last week I was embarrased about what I ate/drank. I added it to another days log. Like from the week before. Don't judge me, man.

LMBO!!! I love this!!!
  • SewerUrchin
    Options
    I try to make sure I come in under-cal during the week so I can drink at the weekend. Come on, I've got to have some treats! :D
  • lessardstroud
    Options
    My 9 year old son from the back seat of the car: Mom, what are you eating?

Me: It's a cough drop.

My 9 year old son: oh, ok

Me: (pushing snack size bag of peanut M&Ms deeper into my purse)

... HEY! DON'T JUDGE ME, MAN!!! lol
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I have returned to this thread purely for a giggle! I hope it keeps going! :bigsmile:
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I never count ketchup. It's like a gift from the heavens, and I pretend there's no calories or sugar in it.

HA-HA-HA!! I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Don't judge me!
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I had two Apple Martinis last weekend...It was AFTER I had completed my food diary for the day so in my mind they didn't count :drinker: - Don't judge me :flowerforyou:
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I logged sex under circuit training,....don't judge me!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Ok... remember you can't judge me... last night..my husband made a sandwich and brought it into the living room. He then remembered he wanted chips and went to go get them from the kitchen....while he was gone...well I snuck two pieces of his ham off his sandwhich and ate it real fast... and he never knew I did it..

*evil grin*

Ya can't judge me!!!!
  • whatwentwrong
    Options
    I just watched 6 (pirated) eps of Veronica mars while eating cheesepuffs. it's such a high school drama show I'm so embarrassed ;_;
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I logged sex under circuit training,....don't judge me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was taking a sip of water as I read this! I nearly ended up with a wet computer! BRILLIANT!!! :D
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Having a donut today, don't judge me man

oh yeah and gyros and greek potatos for lunch

and just chickpeas and spinach for dinner

don't judge me, man