• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Longest run on sentence ever.

that i LMAO
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can not believe some of the incredibly rude comments posted on this thread. MFP is supposed to be a site to post weight loss successes, failures and advice. If we immediately pounce on people for grammatical mistakes then why would anyone ever want to post anything ever again for fear of being criticized for their grammar? Have you ever heard of the saying, "If you can not say anything nice then...."?

This thread might fall under the failure category.
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Maybe thats his version of four play!

Nothing sexier than shoving burrito supremes in each others mouths!

"fore" play. Unless two others are joining.
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    Like most guys I dig some Taco Bell action now no making jokes about tacos here as the mods have been known to shut down threads because the word taco can be misconstrued as a reference to female private bits even though I have to admit that there comparison can be made validly which can make taco eating a whole different experience depending on your affinity for said private bits which may be why many guys including myself dig tacos although I think it has something to do with whatever is in the taco too because I can appreciate Taco Bell's take on tacos as unauthentic as they may be still gotta admit that i like them a lot while I always crave a good authentic Mexican taco you see you just gotta understand that food is food whether authentic or not or whatever and appreciate it for what it is just like people.

You have funny and interesting things to say, please start using punctuation so that your posts are less painful to read.

Also, I find the moderation mortifying. I don't like being censored and not everything I want to say is positive. There is really no point of talking on a message board if you can't talk about positive AND negative things. I should be able to make an inappropriate taco joke or call someone out about something dumb they said without feeling the wrath of mods.
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Maybe thats his version of four play!

Nothing sexier than shoving burrito supremes in each others mouths!

"fore" play. Unless two others are joining.

Two burrito supremes don't count?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Like most guys I dig some Taco Bell action now no making jokes about tacos here as the mods have been known to shut down threads because the word taco can be misconstrued as a reference to female private bits even though I have to admit that there comparison can be made validly which can make taco eating a whole different experience depending on your affinity for said private bits which may be why many guys including myself dig tacos although I think it has something to do with whatever is in the taco too because I can appreciate Taco Bell's take on tacos as unauthentic as they may be still gotta admit that i like them a lot while I always crave a good authentic Mexican taco you see you just gotta understand that food is food whether authentic or not or whatever and appreciate it for what it is just like people.

You have funny and interesting things to say, please start using punctuation so that your posts are less painful to read.

Also, I find the moderation mortifying. I don't like being censored and not everything I want to say is positive. There is really no point of talking on a message board if you can't talk about positive AND negative things. I should be able to make an inappropriate taco joke or call someone out about something dumb they said without feeling the wrath of mods.

It was nice knowin' ya!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    "If you can not say anything nice then...."?

nope never heard that before
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can not believe some of the incredibly rude comments posted on this thread. MFP is supposed to be a site to post weight loss successes, failures and advice. If we immediately pounce on people for grammatical mistakes then why would anyone ever want to post anything ever again for fear of being criticized for their grammar? Have you ever heard of the saying, "If you can not say anything nice then...."?

I've heard of that saying! "If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me."

No no! I think it's "If you don't have anything nice to say then your drugs must be wearing off"
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Came here to say this. Left happy.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options

I've heard of that saying! "If you can't say anything nice, come sit by me."

No no! I think it's "If you don't have anything nice to say then your drugs must be wearing off"
    No. No. No. Remember? It's: If you don't have anything nice to say, chastise others for not saying anything nice.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    "Parody" -- look it up.
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow. People are ruthless. I find this thread incredibly disappointing. This is not the place for harsh criticism. MFP is designed to be all inclusive and supportive. I'm sorry Shellie. Don't let it get to you girl.
  • shellie1206
    shellie1206 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    The Fresco menu is a good choice if your going to eat at Taco Bell :happy: But I am trying to stay away from FF
  • glitterpiss
    Options
    "Parody" -- look it up.

It looks as though I've just got my face pwnt. *doh*
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Came here to say this. Left happy.

I'm glad I fulfilled your day
  • shellie1206
    Options
    Wow. People are ruthless. I find this thread incredibly disappointing. This is not the place for harsh criticism. MFP is designed to be all inclusive and supportive. I'm sorry Shellie. Don't let it get to you girl.

I totally agree... I am not. I have let negativity get to me in the past but I have not and will not!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    The Fresco menu is a good choice if your going to eat at Taco Bell :happy: But I am trying to stay away from FF
    True, and tasty.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    tumblr_leegbbpEbI1qzimz8o1_500.png
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

I totally agree... I am not. I have let negativity get to me in the past but I have not and will not!!!
    And it appears that you have a sense of humor. Best wishes, kiddo!
  • shellie1206
    Options

Thank You very much.. Its all good :tongue: I forgive the all that dont have nothing nice to say and enjoy your day :heart:
This discussion has been closed.