clothing question

Options
2»

Replies

• MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!

I buy new pants as soon as my old ones start getting saggy. That extra fabric hanging drives me nuts and I hate the way baggy pants look on me. Shirts I can usually deal with being bigger but it depends on the style.

You definitely want to keep up with your clothing for work - it sort of depends on your work environment but IMHO it looks totally unprofessional when people wear clothing that's too big or small for them. To me, it's just as bad as someone coming in wearing a tank top and hotpants in a business casual environment.

Goodwill and Salvation Army are perfect. Also check out other local 2nd hand or consignment clothing stores.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    check out a goodwill store or salvation army store they always have discount days going on a certain tag color will be .29cents. I have purchased two Nice new pairs of jeans for myself since going down ( size 16 tight to a current 12 loose ) but other than those two pair all my other pants have been goodwill buys and I`m going to keep shopping there until my goal weight is reached then purchase some new items. You truely can not top thrift store buys and sometimes they even have new with tag (from original store) for sale there you just have to look :)