What are your "secret diet weapons"?

Options
124»

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Bringin a smoothie to work, altering its contents depending on how much I ate that day, or how long I'll be out. It's generally 100g of protein and 800-1000 calories. We get free food there, but I never eat anything. I get stuff like 'you never eat here' or 'you dont need to lose weight' all the time, but theres a reason for that...

My last place of work, I'd do the smoothie and brought one apple a day. Every day around 7pm I'd take a 5 minute break to eat it, we deemed it apple break. Before long, production haulted at 7 and most of the staff would break for an apple. Very srs. We did bananas sometimes, which got pretty naughty when people started feeding eachother.

pic from my phone
    aplle.jpg

Where do you work?! It looks kind of terrifying...

Right!?! It looks like a scene out of the "Saw" movies... creepy
  • belinda_b
    belinda_b Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bringin a smoothie to work, altering its contents depending on how much I ate that day, or how long I'll be out. It's generally 100g of protein and 800-1000 calories. We get free food there, but I never eat anything. I get stuff like 'you never eat here' or 'you dont need to lose weight' all the time, but theres a reason for that...

My last place of work, I'd do the smoothie and brought one apple a day. Every day around 7pm I'd take a 5 minute break to eat it, we deemed it apple break. Before long, production haulted at 7 and most of the staff would break for an apple. Very srs. We did bananas sometimes, which got pretty naughty when people started feeding eachother.

pic from my phone
    aplle.jpg

Where do you work?! It looks kind of terrifying...

lol, I was thinking the same thing