Man tip...

Options
1235»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It is not appropriate to sit on the toilet with the door open on date #3.

As far as I'm concerned, that isn't appropriate after 50 years of marriage!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Or ever.
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Oh Lordy!! BAHAHAHAHAHA You all are just too funny! Thanks for the great belly laugh, I just tightened some abs and burned some calories!!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    soooo....
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I talk to the hubs while he is making doodie but, since i'm a girl, i don't poop. sometimes, i go to the bathroom for an extended visit and 'make rainbows'. Sometimes, rainbows require a courtesy flush and an open window. just sayin.
  • jlschuh44
    Options
    Ha! Never. Or passing gas...ever. Married or not. Or belching!
    Don't ask me when you're supposed to do these things - just not in front
    of a lady!
  • ennaejay
    Options
    Here's an additional Man Tip:

When you and your wife are having coffee and enjoying each other's company, and she starts philosophizing about what a Good Friend is (definition of a friend, ok, a serious topic), and she gets teared up a little bit, and you give her a hug, it is NOT a good time to ask to see her breasts. :explode: :mad: :explode: :mad:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Here's an additional Man Tip:

When you and your wife are having coffee and enjoying each other's company, and she starts philosophizing about what a Good Friend is (definition of a friend, ok, a serious topic), and she gets teared up a little bit, and you give her a hug, it is NOT a good time to ask to see her breasts. :explode: :mad: :explode: :mad:
    This made me snicker...mainly because males consider it ALWAYS a good time to see breasts.