So tell me do you like it long or short....

Options
13»

Replies

• RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Long. You can't grab short hair doing......................think about it.

...you must be talking shorter-then-Ellen's-hair short because my hair is stacked in the back and well...there aint no problems with grabbage LOL

AGREED! No problems with grabbage on mine either. I made sure of that! LOL!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    It always depends on the person. The shape of your face makes or breaks the short hair cut. And most, not all, but most dudes prefer it long on women. I get so much more attention since I've grown my hair out. It's kind of wacky. I really like my hair now, but I loved my short pixie cut back in the day too. It was so easy and cute. Other women would always say to me, "I wish I had the courage to chop off my hair, you look so cute!" I also got hit on by lesbians all the time. *shrug*
  • shiggyshane
    Options
    long hair personally but i dont mind short as long as its not as short as mines..
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    it really depends..when i was in highschool i had really long hair, then one day, decided to cut it all off and rock it rihanna short for a while..i think every girl should do the short 'do once, just to experience it. short hair is wayyyy easier to manage, but i have sooo many things i could do with longer hair. they both have pros and cons i suppose
  • BrandNewMia
    Options
    I'm a haircut junkie. I like to keep mine short (chin to shoulder length) for a couple years and then grow it long for a few years, and repeat. I just had 13inches cut from my hair last month, donated of course :wink:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    short and sassy or long and lushes.. its all in how you wear it!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    short and sassy or long and lushes.. its all in how you wear it!

i agree :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Short when I'm slim, long when I'm not. My face gains weight first, so I have chins to hide! :laugh:
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Prefer short. Very much so.

Way more sporty. The chicks I like to hang with can't be dealing with long hair. And they don't whine when I drop the top on my 350Z.
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Long is Lovely! And Damn it...at 51yrs old...gonna keep it as long as I can pull it off without looking stupid!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll be 58 in November and I'm letting my hair grown long. Right now it's about to the middle of my back. I'm planning on letting it grow down to my waist and then maybe longer, who knows. I don't care what anyone else thinks about it, I'm growing it because I like it.