What is your favorite thing(s) about Fall?

BigBadVooDooBob
BigBadVooDooBob Posts: 57
edited October 2 in Chit-Chat
For me it's football, fresh apples and cider, all those really good seasonal beers, the fact that I can dig out my flannel shirts and that it is almost hockey season!

Replies

• luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    THE CLOTHES!!!!!
  • the fact that i can keep the windows open all day and night and it be comfortable in the house!
  • punkin everything!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    The colors of the leaves make for beautiful photographs and the weather is perfect!
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Pumpkin everything and football!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    HALLOWEEN!!!!

i geek out over it. it is my fave holiday.

and this year, i'm also going to see Kane TWICE.
  • JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    The weather.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    football

that cold tipped nose feeling at the pumpkin patch
    Halloween
    03258 Posts: 60
    Beautiful leaves and fresh crisp air. Very invigorating!! My favorite time of year!!
  • I went walking last night and I love the smells and the pretty colors of the changing leaves.
    I love comfort food, curling up with a good book or watching a movie on a cooler night. I love the warm colors for clothes. I love everything about fall. Shopping this time of year is so fun.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    My Birthday!!!! Oh and the smell, the food, the crispness to the air, the leaves changing colours.... pretty much everything :)
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Football, Halloween, toe socks and the cinnamon pine cones/brooms. :)
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Just about everything! Leaves changing, going to the apple farm, cooler weather, pumpkin season and Halloween to name a few of the best!!
  • Everything is flavored with pumpkin!! I actually had to force myself to walk away from a pumpkin cheesecake at the grocery store this afternoon ...
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    less humidity/heat, love cuddling in the covers in bed in the morning (if possible) and night, changing leaves colors, exercising outside if not too cold, should I go on....Fall is my favorite season overall!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    For me it's football, fresh apples and cider, all those really good seasonal beers, the fact that I can dig out my flannel shirts and that it is almost hockey season!

We are pretty much the same person! Plus the leaves and rain!
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    The colors of the leaves make for beautiful photographs and the weather is perfect!
    Your pictures look great! Awesome work:)
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Cardigans & Thanksgiving
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    How beautiful the aspen trees are...
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Lots of plaid shirts, pumpkin everything, and corn mazes.
This discussion has been closed.