What is your favorite thing(s) about Fall?

Replies

• luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    The weather & Halloween
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    I know this will sound strange, but I love the smell of the fallen leaves. They have a unique smell that I absolutely love. Oh yea, and every year my family and I drive the 30 min to the mountains to see the aspens changing colors! BEAUTIFUL!
  • Oh Fall, how I love thee...let me count the ways....
    One:The temps
    Two:The Fall foliage
    Three:The clothes
    Four:Decorations
    Five: Halloween
    Six: Football
    Seven: Pumpkin spice everything!
    Eight: Wearing lightweight scarves
    Nine:Time to start making soups again
    Ten:The weather is absolutely gorgeous.
    Eleven: Tailgating
    Twelve: Snuggling

There's a few of my favorite things about fall :) So glad you asked.....lol
  • Why did nobody say the food at Thanksgiving? :) Turkey, gravy, stuffing, and of course pumpkin pie!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    Hockey season, Halloween and Thanksgiving (Oct. 10th here in Canada)!!
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 436 Member
    Pumpkins, leaves changing colors...brisk morning air when I'm out for a walk..Football...more cinnamon/nutmeg or just spicier smells from baking...it's not too hot and not too cold...it's just right weather....and CANDY CORN!!!! lol
  • PUMPKIN, PUMPKIN, PUMPKIN!!! Pumpkin coffee, pumpkin cake, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin oatmeal (my new current favorite thing), etc.

I <3 pumpkin.

it's not too hot and not too cold...it's just right weather....

Unless you live in FL.
  • tabithap07
    tabithap07 Posts: 39 Member
    Thanksgiving, football and the weather!!! I love hoodie weather! I need to live somewhere where its fall or winter year round! any ideas?!?!
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Football!

I have a disclaimer--I've never been into football, and my husband is a coach LOL. However, now that my kids are a bit older, I love taking them to Daddy's games, putting on hoodies and cheering along with the band! Oh, and I actually understand most of it!

Aside from that:
    Baking
    Halloween!
    Baking
    Turning on the fireplace
    Did I mention Baking??? LOL!!!
  • cold weather, darkness, and rain:D one of my favorite things ever is curling up inside and watching it rain against a dark grey sky at like 4 pm, absolutely beautiful.
  • Football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, wearing BOOTS!!!!, sweaters & putting up the Christmas Tree, Lights and Decorations the weekend after Thanksgiving and seeing the houses light up that weekend!!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    EVERYTHING.

I mean, there's Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, pumpkins, less sun, more rain, less green, everything gets a bit creepy, I get to pull out my fall clothing, all the good TV shows come back, the color scheme is tolerable (black and orange? yes, please)...I could go on. Did I mention Halloween?
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    My Birthday, Hoodies, and Halloween!
  • bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    I just bought "cinnamon raison cookie" scented hand wash at Bath and Body Works. OMG!!! Go get yourselves some immediately! It smells just like fresh baked cookies! Enough to make your mouth water!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Football (ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!)
    The shoes and clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fall decorations
    My son's birthday
    Halloween
    Thanksgiving
    Of course Christmas (even though that techinally winter)
    The weather. Finally getting break from 100 degree temps 24/7. God Bless the south right?!?!?!

Forgot to mention the good TV shows start again!
  • HOCKEY! and pumpkin spice latte's from Starbucks.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    something about the cooling weather always makes me antsy, i also love the sight of leaves in mass falling off of trees like rain, when i went to tuskegee there were trees everywhere and it was a sight to see :) plus my birthday's in the fall, and halloween's my favorite holiday so it's just a winning season for me:)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Sweatshirts/hoodies and jeans
    Foliage
    Fall scents aka apple, spice, cinnamon
    Fairs
    Halloween/Thanksgiving
    Pumpkins
    Corn mazes

Gah, I LOVE FALL! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    the weather, the colors of the leaves...this is my favorite season....just the whole atmosphere!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Thr more clothes woman wear because Its cold. When they get home its like unwrapping a presant.
This discussion has been closed.