Seriously.

Options
13»

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    How tall are you if you dont mind me asking?
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Nuts don't require a fridge (though they'd last longer in one), I'd also add some nuts in there. I buy big bins of almonds at Costco, perfect!
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Earlier I said I didnt think you are eating enough, I stand by that you are 16 and need more.

How much do you think someone my age should eat?

1200 is the BARE minimum for an ADULT you barely reach that on most days. teenagers NEED more

Okay.... Well, I leave room for error because I don't weigh food.

Room for error... are you trying to hit exactly 1200 calories a day or do you not really think about calories since most of your food intake is not very calorie dense. Also are you ever hungry, tired or weak?
    I just try to eat healthy. I'm maintaining.
    Tired. But that's because I'm a stressed student,

You may also be tired because your body isn't getting enough food. I know for me as far as school goes I have to have a snack and a bit of caffeine to power through homework. Try adding a bit more to every meal. Don't make yourself uncomfortably full but eat a bit more and see if it makes your body feel better.

As for the fridge. A lot of people have suggested nuts. No fridge required there. Also canned fruits and veggies are of course not as good as fresh ones but they stay good a long time and as long as you get them in their own juice they are not super bad for you. Also no fridge required.
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    Fruits don't require a fridge (though they'd last longer in one), I'd also add some nuts in there. I buy big bins of almonds at Costco, perfect!

Doesn't matter how long they last as long as they are being ate at a decent rate.
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    Fruits don't require a fridge (though they'd last longer in one), I'd also add some nuts in there. I buy big bins of almonds at Costco, perfect!

Doesn't matter how long they last as long as they are being ate at a decent rate.
  • arispawild
    Options
    Almost 5'5

Guys, nuts.... I canno have such easy access to them. I always overeat them. Can't stop myself
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    Almost 5'5

Guys, nuts.... I canno have such easy access to them. I always overeat them. Can't stop myself

From the looks of your diary you are normally 300-500 calories under what it thinks you should be. A little excessive nut munching probably wouldn't hurt you and if you do find that you really can't control yourself and you gain a couple lbs then try a different stack food to have around. :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Almost 5'5

ok your pretty much as tall as me and eating under your BMR,that is probobly why you are tierd alot it just my opinion.but if you are at the point where you are maintaining you dont need to eat under your bmr.
    i think you would feel much better if you upped your calories,but i guess i cant talk im an under eater.
    it just worries me cuz you are so young and i have one your age
  • arispawild
    Options
    Almost 5'5

From the looks of your diary you are normally 300-500 calories under what it thinks you should be. A little excessive nut munching probably wouldn't hurt you and if you do find that you really can't control yourself and you gain a couple lbs then try a different stack food to have around. :)

Could I use oatmeal instead. I preferrrr it
  • arispawild
    Options
    Almost 5'5

I have just been eating here for so long that I feel like if I up it now I'll gain.

ok your pretty much as tall as me and eating under your BMR,that is probobly why you are tierd alot it just my opinion.but if you are at the point where you are maintaining you dont need to eat under your bmr.
    i think you would feel much better if you upped your calories,but i guess i cant talk im an under eater.
    it just worries me cuz you are so young and i have one your age