you can't lose weight!!! No worries I have a diet that will

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    @ Acg67

My favorite diet when you plane what you are going to eat especially when you wanna lost 20+ Ib, and see results soon ...
    I'm on this diet since last Thursday and I lost 12 Ib without exercising

Your idea might work if you wanna lose less than 10 Ib or you wanna wait six month to lose less than 48 Ib

However, thanks for ur opinion :)
    Losing 12 lbs in a week would equate to a burn of 42000 calories. Per day (6 days) that's an expenditure of 7000 calories a day. And of course you did this with no exercise when an Olympic athlete would take about 2-3 hours to do it.
    Yeah, I'm thinking it's water weight bud.
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    @ Acg67

My favorite diet when you plane what you are going to eat especially when you wanna lost 20+ Ib, and see results soon ...

Your idea might work if you wanna lose less than 10 Ib or you wanna wait six month to lose less than 48 Ib

My concern is that it comes off fast...yes. And as soon as you stop eating from that diet, it would go back on just as fast. Just like any fad diet you can name. Many of us at MFP have realized that as fast as we'd like to lost weight, we'd also like to keep it off and be healthy...the trade off is that it takes longer.
  • AmericanPatriot
    Options
    Okay First of alls, you will lose weight trust me, I did this diets myself, All my family members too ALL OF US LOST WEIGHT

Add me as a friend if you had any question

enjoy

(((First week)))

Daily breakfast - 2 boiled eggs + Oatmeal + half an orange

is this ALL you ate for the first day?!?

If you are going to do that why not just follow the U.S. Army diet they use when soldiers and new recruits need to lose weight. I know it works because my youngest son went from 254# to 200# from Dec 2003-Feb 3, 2004 to leave for the Army.
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    Guys Guys :)

I didn't write this diet myself... Doctors did and it was a big selling diet book in Arabic and I translated it for you guys....

you don't have to do it,

thank u all
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options

Everything i ate that will surely work for everyone else too, even if they dont like this stuff

129180760489860600.jpg
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    @ Acg67

You're diet is flawed because you're not taking into account some people's caloric needs are greatly different than yours. Also, that eat however many pieces of fruit you want, no a very good idea because what will happen if I go over my TDEE by eating too many calorie because I gorged on fruit, will I still lose weight?
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    @ ninerbuff

water weight, what am I ? a jellyfish JK !!! maybe you are right but I thought it is only the first 4 Ib that water not 12 Ib

thank you thought I will write the result of how much I lost in the next 3 weeks if anyone is interested
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

2 pieces chuck tender steak

Really? this is great because I can put away some BIG SLABS of chuck tender steak! The other night I bet I ate 2 pounds of it!

Thanks!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    Ok, ill bite.

Assuming that wasn't the oh-so-familar troll smell.

OP, what you fail to realise is that just because certain things worked for you, well, is currently working for, doesnt mean its right for everyone.

And you simply cant have "as much fruit as you like", even fruit has calories. If you have 100 apples every day for lunch, which is as much fruit as i would like, it clearly will not work.

What will work is eating a calorific deficit. If it's just weight loss you want, it really doesnt matter what you eat, it can be literally anything, and you will lose weight. Sure, it may not be great health wise to eat a McDonalds every meal (c wat i did thar?), but its all about the calorific deficit.
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options

I think it is kind of you to share with others something that has worked for you and type that all out. :smile:

I thought so too!
    I did not get the feeling at all like you were trying to tell ANYONE how to "diet" just genuinely being a nice guy!
    Your alright with me!:flowerforyou:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I cant eat eggs
  • HMonsterX
    Options
    @ ninerbuff

water weight, what am I ? a jellyfish JK !!! maybe you are right but I thought it is only the first 4 Ib that water not 12 Ib

Again, its different for each person. If you weight 500lbs, and you lose 30lbs in a week, do you think that 26lbs of that was fat?
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Okay First of alls, you will lose weight trust me, I did this diets myself, All my family members too ALL OF US LOST WEIGHT

Add me as a friend if you had any question

enjoy

(((First week)))

Daily breakfast - 2 boiled eggs + Oatmeal + half an orange

is this ALL you ate for the first day?!?

If you are going to do that why not just follow the U.S. Army diet they use when soldiers and new recruits need to lose weight. I know it works because my youngest son went from 254# to 200# from Dec 2003-Feb 3, 2004 to leave for the Army.

I'm guessing you meant to quote the OP and not me, because I'm not doing that.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I appreciate you translating this and typing it all out for everyone. It is up to others if they choose to try it or not, but it was kind of you to give people the option. :flowerforyou:
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    @ ninerbuff

thank you thought I will write the result of how much I lost in the next 3 weeks if anyone is interested

You thought wrong. The average healthy human body is composed of roughly 65% water. I can drop 7 lbs in water in several hours if I wanted to, I've done it several times in the past for wrestling matches. A gallon of water is roughly 8.6 lbs. Some professional fighters drop 15 lbs. before weight in, under very close supervision and monitoring of vitals.
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    I appreciate you translating this and typing it all out for everyone. It is up to others if they choose to try it or not, but it was kind of you to give people the option. :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou:
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options

This... me too:flowerforyou:
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    @ fpacudan

Drop 7 Ib in few a hr .... I will give u 500$ if u could drop 7 Ib in few hrs trust me money is not an issue to me :)

man I use to be a Judo champion so losing weight was my game because you can not face someone that weighted less or more than u with a different of 4 Ib

some time I used to not eat anything and I exercise until I faint and I only lose 4 Ib the next day ....

PEOPLE I REALLY APPRECIATE WHO UNDERSTOOD THAT I WAS SHARING THIS NOT FORCING U TO DO IT
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    but what about those of us that can eat eggs?
  • big_daddy_d
    Options
    if u can't eat eggs replace with anything that has proteins and same amount of calories
This discussion has been closed.