Its Saturday Purples!!!

Options
Where are all my Purple People Eaters at?? What are we going to do today?? We need to get a challenge going. Does anyone have any ideas?? I have all day!!!
398720047.gif
I am bored and wanting to chat!!
334937989.gif
Getting my coffee drunk and watching tv and wondering who else is out there!!
10543905.gif
So if you are out there hit me!! Keep me company today!!
332917629.gif

Replies

• renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Where are all my Purple People Eaters at?? What are we going to do today?? We need to get a challenge going. Does anyone have any ideas?? I have all day!!!
    398720047.gif
    I am bored and wanting to chat!!
    334937989.gif
    Getting my coffee drunk and watching tv and wondering who else is out there!!
    10543905.gif
    So if you are out there hit me!! Keep me company today!!
    332917629.gif
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    Options
    :noway: I'm here. Just got throgh walking my dogs for 50 min. It's fixing to rain, so I'm glad I got out there early. Now, I'm going shopping, I think. Pam
  • renae77
    Options
    Wow!! Have fun! Can I go?? LOL!! :bigsmile: I will probably stay home most of the day. My daughter is here with me and may go play at her grandpa's later and then the house is ALL mine! I plan on getting to workout when she leaves. She likes to stay underfoot when she is here and I want to work out. Good job on walking the dogs!!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hey Renae, I'm here - not able to do a workout though, got youngest son's lil friend here at mo, they taking up my lounge playing the Wii.
    She's here til 5pm, then, we're picking our eldest son up from work, then back here, and I'm in the kitchen cooking them a meal - they want spaghetti bolognese, laiden with calories, so I'm cooking for them first, and me & hubby gonna eat after - a low-fat meal - just the two of us :happy:

Been to work this morning, row with my supervisor, yet again they trying to get me to work until 8pm, and work tomorrow - my only day off! I said no, so they not happy with me at mo - I said tough, my family MUST come first!

Went shopping - Asda was packed, we went with both our 22 yr old and his friend - she's a girl, I say ah, your girlfriend, he says NO!!!! My friend that just happens to be a girl :laugh: :laugh:

I'm looknig forward to tomorrow, my day off, planning on a pyjama day, I am NOT gonna get dressed for anyone - well, that's the plan anyway :tongue:
  • renae77
    Options
    Well so far I am still in my pjs. Don't feel like doing too much yet. My daughter is home being a pain in my butt and I am waiting on her daddy to come get her to play. I want to work out but she won't stay out of my way long enough for me to get anything done. I need a dang break! I hope you have a good day and a great dinner with your hubby.
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    I'm sitting at work bored. My abs are slightly sore from yesterday. I did about 130 sit ups yesterday and got on the elliptical machine for 15 minutes. Not sure what I'm going to do today. Maybe my Jillian Micheals 30 day Shred dvd. I also decided to start Jillian's "Making the Cut." So last night I wrote down my menu and workout plan for the week. I plan to start that tomorrow (b/c I need to go to the grocery store today). Hope you all have a fabulous day!
  • renae77
    Options
    I am planning on getting my workout in here soon. I am so ready for it too! It has been a few days so I am definately due a good workout! My elliptical machine is calling my name, treadmill too! Hope you have a good day also!!
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I plan on walking to and from work.....that is all the excitement I can muster today. Maybe after I do that I will feel like something more energetic in terms of a work out.

Somehow I ate a 500 calorie breakfast and need to work that off....

Have a wonderful day!
    Heather
  • renae77
    Options
    I plan on walking to and from work.....that is all the excitement I can muster today. Maybe after I do that I will feel like something more energetic in terms of a work out.

Somehow I ate a 500 calorie breakfast and need to work that off....

Have a wonderful day!
    Heather
    Wow! I have done that and probably more calories at breakfast! Fried stuff, yummy! Uughh!! I had a whole cantaloupe and it has made me pee like crazy!! Good for me right?? Yep finally something good! I hope you have a good walk to work. Sorry it is work but make the best of it and have a great day!!
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    any purples still on and want to get a workout in??? lets start with 20 pushups!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    any purples still on and want to get a workout in??? lets start with 20 pushups!!!
    Hey girl! I'm here. I got 10 in and I will go your 20! Other 10 here i come.
  • nicolet04
    Options
    lets add 20 crunches and 20 jumping jacks!
  • renae77
    Options
    Ok I already got in 90 jumping jacks and 60 regular crunches and 60 crunches with a twist. Let's keep on going!!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Ok I already got in 90 jumping jacks and 60 regular crunches and 60 crunches with a twist. Let's keep on going!!
    you're awesome!!!!! okay im going to match what youve done plus 40 lunges!! go purple team!!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Just got done with all my chores, and made an awesome lunch for us. Check out the thread in food and nutrition. Yummy!
    Now I get to rearrange my furniture and slave drive the DH. Then it's off for my 3rd session of the couch to 5k.

I'm noticing a great change in the way my clothes fit, although I'm not ready to get on the scale. That time of the month is upon me and I know I'm retaining.
    Hope everybody else is having a great Saturday.
    Go Purple! Go! Go! Go!
  • renae77
    Options
    you're awesome!!!!! okay im going to match what youve done plus 40 lunges!! go purple team!!!

You too!! And you are on! Yay lunges! uuugghhhh!!!!1
  • renae77
    Options
    Just got done with all my chores, and made an awesome lunch for us. Check out the thread in food and nutrition. Yummy!
    Now I get to rearrange my furniture and slave drive the DH. Then it's off for my 3rd session of the couch to 5k.

I'm noticing a great change in the way my clothes fit, although I'm not ready to get on the scale. That time of the month is upon me and I know I'm retaining.
    Hope everybody else is having a great Saturday.
    Go Purple! Go! Go! Go!
    Work it out girl! Him too! LOL!! :bigsmile: Try drinking more water to see if that helps any at all. You have a great Saturday too!!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    Okay now lets run in place for 2 minutes and add 40 jumping jacks between everything we do!!!!
    im feelin' the burn!!!!!!!!!! feels good!!!!
  • renae77
    Options
    Okay now lets run in place for 2 minutes and add 40 jumping jacks between everything we do!!!!
    im feelin' the burn!!!!!!!!!! feels good!!!!
    Ok you are on!
  • nicolet04
    Options
    30 reverse crunches