A bit gross

Options
Ok soooooo I'm a bit irregular when it comes to doing #2. I don't know if it's different for women compared to men but I MAY get in 1 a day. Is this bad and will this prevent me from losing weight as some point?

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Citricel everyday. Has changed my life.:blushing:
  • laurad1406
    Options
    haha sorry, don't know the answer to your questions, but I would say I average about 3 times a day.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way. I'll either go a few times a day or just once. There are even days I haven't gone.
  • AliDarling
    Options
    it happens when you change your diet and eating ways. have you done any drastic changes? like when i first started eating right, i was messed up for a good two weeks.
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm going anywhere from 1 to 3 times a day.
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I don't have anything to offer here, because it varies...

But I am wondering if I am the only one who HAD to read this because of the title ;)
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I go less since I started dieting a little over 2 months ago. I used to go up to 3-4 times a day, now I might go once with any real...ummm, product to show for it.

I'm always hoping I'll have a nice productive trip to the restroom first thing in the morning so I can weigh in right after, lol.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Ok soooooo I'm a bit irregular when it comes to doing #2. I don't know if it's different for women compared to men but I MAY get in 1 a day. Is this bad and will this prevent me from losing weight as some point?
    If you are near a TV Dr OZ has a show on right now about POOP!
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options

But I am wondering if I am the only one who HAD to read this because of the title ;)
    No, you're not.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    What are you talking about? Girls don't poop lol.
    I am actually having the same problem not even averaging once a day and It started when I changed to a healthier diet. I like Activia yogurt. There is a light version as well. Or a fiber drink, I hate the way they taste but, they help.
  • cherdan
    cherdan Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I eat a ton of fiber, my diet is mostly fiber-based, being veg, and I still only go once a day or once every other day. I think you'll find as your stomach shrinks and you eat less, naturally you'll have to go less. I know I used to go a lot more.
  • abbigail_r
    abbigail_r Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think its a women thing. Of course not all women have this issue. But no matter how much fiber or water Im getting Im just not an everday gal. Every other is a good normal for me. But sometimes I need help. I either use a fiber additive or I drink smooth move once in a while.
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    looks like everybody is ahead of me here. I go maybe every other day, if im lucky!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options

Nope... me too. FYI: I usually go #2 once a day. Sometimes 2 or 3 if my tummy's acting up. :blushing:
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    im not sure think u meant to go once a day but i can go a week with out going, try some colon cleanse tablets they helped me, x
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine it will affect weight loss. But probiotics will keep you regular.
  • katrinalynne1213
    Options
    I've read anywhere from 1 to 3 times a day is still healthy.
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    what you go one a day and that is irregular!! I can go twice in a week. 1 a day is regular my dear!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Eat fiber. Vegetables and leafy greens usually have a lot of fiber. This helps the hate flow through you better ;)

Yes it can stop you from losing weight because if you aren't getting rid of the waste, it's accumulating inside of you, and it weighs something.

For reference, since this is a pooh thread, last weekend I gained about 4 lbs inexplicitly. This annoyed me. I hadn't gone to the bathroom like that really in a week.

This week during a soccer match my stomach hit me like a sack of bricks... and I had to high tail it to my car and get home where I proceeded to have a truly memorable moment. Afterward, I weighed 5 lbs less. The toilet, however, was an angry porcelin god.

Last week I had a lot more grains in my diet and less fiber. As such, it accumulated in me and sabotaged my weight loss for the week.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    Probiotics will really help as well.