what is the biggest....

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    The biggest lie I don't remember the lie I told most often... I wasn't faking it.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    That was amazing. Best ever!

:noway:
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    "I'm single"...when I wasn't :blushing:
  • "not guilty your honor" :bigsmile:
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave that I would love her to the end of time. I swore that I would love her to the end of time.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    he REALLY IS your baby......

lmao that is so wrong..

and a joke, lol.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I hit a fencepost while driving my mom's brand new truck when I was 14. My dad caught the blame for it.
  • sweetCJ
    sweetCJ Posts: 144
    I cheated on my daughter's father for 5 years...I told him I was gone for coffee with my best friend...who at the time was also cheating on her husband...
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    "your the first!"
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    I started swearing to my God and on my mother's grave that I would love her to the end of time. I swore that I would love her to the end of time.

Channeling a little Meatloaf... he he.
  • "I've only slept with 5 guys"
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member

So now I'm praying for the end of time...
  • 10 inches

HAHAHAHA
  • he REALLY IS your baby......

lmao that is so wrong..

and a joke, lol.

crazy thing is i had that happen to me a loooong time ago..thank god he really wasnt..
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    I stole some money once when I was 10. My mom asked me if I stole it, and I told her no. Because she trusted me, she defended me. I still can't bring myself to tell her the truth cuz she reeeeelly defended me.

OH my, same thing here. I wrote on the bathroom wall that someone was a b*tch and the teachers had narrowed it down to like 3 of us girls that had been in the bathroom. I never admitted to doing it and my parents defended me the whole way. I've never told them either!!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    "I've never cheated on any of my boyfriends..."

I cheated on most my boyfriends when I was young and then a week before I left my daughters dad I cheated and my 2 boyfriends after him I cheated on right before I left them...

My girl friends didn't even know about any of this until this last spring
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    I cheated on my daughter's father for 5 years...I told him I was gone for coffee with my best friend...who at the time was also cheating on her husband...

Wrecking my mom's truck doesn't sound so bad now.
  • No really, its not THAT small

HAHAHA I've told that one!
  • No really, its not THAT small

HAHAHA I've told that one!

same here...hahaha....
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    That I was black! Obviously I'm not..lol