Options
    mornings nude after using bathroom
  • jcb110
    Options
    Saturday morning, after bike ride and poo, in the buff
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    once a week (or so, sometimes go longer), naked, after peeing in the morning.
  • Twins2007
    Twins2007 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Weekly or bi-weekly depending on the level of obsession I get from Miss No budge...;)

Right after the bathroom, sans clothes!
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Every morning, before breakfast, in whatever I slept in.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    in the morning,naked after ive gone to the bathroom.

and walked around for awhile to make sure I have really poo'd all that I will.

TMI?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    with my toes lifted, as well
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Every morning in my birthday suit, after I've paid homage with an offering to the great porcelain throne. I take off my glasses, put my left foot in, put my left foot out, do the hokey pokey, hit the start button on the scale with my right big toe, mount the silver beast with my toes two inches from the front and the sides of my feet 1/2 inch in from the sides. I cross my fingers, close my eyes, suck in my gut to expell the air from my lungs and hold my breath until the blasted thing beeps. Repeat three times.

you take off your class, are they really that big and heavy????

Well, I do take off my glasses - they are pretty thick - my food scale puts them at .7oz. I just make it a point to shed everything that isn't "me" so there is no variation. No hair ties or barrettes, no jewelry, no dentures (well, I don't have these anyway, but if I did, I would take them out.) Exceptions - bandaids and nail polish. I may be silly, but I'm not ridiculous. As for my 'class', well, there isn't really any way to separate myself from that. I hope it doesn't weigh much.
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I "officially" weigh myself once a week, in the morning, after using the bathroom, and in my underwear. I unofficially weigh myself multiple times a day randomly.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Every morning morning, I use the toilet, strip down, and hop on the scale. I only record the weight once a week, though.
    This
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Every morning in my birthday suit, after I've paid homage with an offering to the great porcelain throne. I take off my glasses, put my left foot in, put my left foot out, do the hokey pokey, hit the start button on the scale with my right big toe, mount the silver beast with my toes two inches from the front and the sides of my feet 1/2 inch in from the sides. I cross my fingers, close my eyes, suck in my gut to expell the air from my lungs and hold my breath until the blasted thing beeps. Repeat three times.

you take off your class, are they really that big and heavy????

Well, I do take off my glasses - they are pretty thick - my food scale puts them at .7oz. I just make it a point to shed everything that isn't "me" so there is no variation. No hair ties or barrettes, no jewelry, no dentures (well, I don't have these anyway, but if I did, I would take them out.) Exceptions - bandaids and nail polish. I may be silly, but I'm not ridiculous. As for my 'class', well, there isn't really any way to separate myself from that. I hope it doesn't weigh much.
    I do the exact same thing, I've got nothing but what God gave me When I get on the scale.
  • yukimiyazawa
    yukimiyazawa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    every single day, as soon as i wake up, and after going to the bathroom. i take off every bit of clothing, sometimes even my watch and hairband, if i'm feeling ultra OCD that day.
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Each Monday morning..........after loo and before food..........naked.................
  • jamja
    jamja Posts: 190
    Options
    Every morning & naked after a quick trip to the toilet