HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Options
At 11pm tonight I will be officially 30 years old.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I have been a grump all day today LOL!!! I can't believe it...I have been in my 20's for sooo long...but didn't think I'd be THIS bummed out about turning 30 YIKES! I'm getting old! WHAAAAAA!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: LOL!!!!!:laugh:

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    At 11pm tonight I will be officially 30 years old.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    I have been a grump all day today LOL!!! I can't believe it...I have been in my 20's for sooo long...but didn't think I'd be THIS bummed out about turning 30 YIKES! I'm getting old! WHAAAAAA!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: LOL!!!!!:laugh:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Awwww come on it's just a number! The 30's are great too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:flowerforyou:
    Amy:bigsmile:

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    I hear ya! I'll be 30 in September and I'm depressed already!! AHH!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Come on now! It's not that bad. It never really bothered me to turn 30 (I turned 31 this year) because I still felt young and you are only as old as you feel. Don't be down!! Get excited and have fun for your birthday!! Live it up!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I'll be 30 in September and I'm depressed already!! AHH!
    Don't be!!! 30s are fun too!! I think it's getting better!! I turned 31 this past year in September and it just keeps getting better!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I agree my thirties have been my best years yet. :smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Happy Happy!
    Turning 30 didn't bother me at all....but turning 36...*GULP* made me cringe
    I'll be the big 3-6 this June...time flies!!

Hope you had a good one!!
    Kim
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I was so excited when I turned thirty. The thirties are great. You quit worrying so much about other people's thoughts of you are start worrying about what you think of yourself. (Well at least for me). And you find out you are absolutely fabulous!! I'm looking forward to my forties and you should too. We all get better with age- if we choose to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Age is only a number. Think about it like this. What is the alternative to getting older? Be thankyou you had 1 more year of life and pray that you will be here to see 35,45,55 etc. I turned 51 in September and I am probably in bettter shape now then when I was in my 30's. Everyday and every year is a gift to be thankful for and I am hoping that I have many more birthdays to greet me.
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You are only as old as you feel. i am gonna be 47 and I am ok with that today, cause i feel 30!! happy Birthday and enjoy it.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • soniaa
    soniaa Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm. 28 I weigh almost 200 pounds feel tired and depressed
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Hey Happy Bithday:flowerforyou: Your only as old as you feel. I'm in better shape now then when I was 30. I'll be 62 on my birthday and I don't even know that I am that young:happy: So be happy you have a long life a head of you and your trying to get into better shape now that you are young instead of waiting until your my age. So their is something to be happy about. :smile:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    don't worry you'll beb 30, flirty and looking fine:heart:
  • amccarville
    Options
    Happy Happy!
    Turning 30 didn't bother me at all....but turning 36...*GULP* made me cringe
    I'll be the big 3-6 this June...time flies!!

Hope you had a good one!!
    Kim

Kim-
    when in june????? my bday is the 13th, i will be 34
    ang
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    I'm still in my twenties and hope every day that the thirties end up being better than this decade has been for me!

They say that the 30s really are better!

Get out there and celebrate tonight... party like it is your 21st, just make sure you are home for bedtime. :wink:

Happy birthday!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Guppy
    Guppy Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey there!! I am new to this site but just saw your post :) You will be fine :wink: Age is just a number...it's how you feel inside that really matters :happy: Hey...when I look back I always tell people that the year I turned 30 was my best year ever!! I lost close to 50 pounds - started running and seems like life just gets better after 30:drinker: Your 30's will rock :drinker:
  • tuxedo702
    Options
    I'm 52 and I can honestly say my 30s were my best decade. It's really the perfect age - you're stil young enough that you look and feel good but you're old enough that you're an established "grown-up".
    Enjoy yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • stevieg_fan
    Options
    my 30s have been by far the absolutely most fabulous time of my life! loving single and 35! mourn it if you feel it, but then embrace it - a lot of great things are around the corner.
  • tuxedo702
    Options
    I'm. 28 I weigh almost 200 pounds feel tired and depressed

Then you are in the right place. You are young and have the 30s to look forward to. Maybe use that as motivation - that you want to look such and such a way by your 30th birthday. There's a lot you can do in 2 years. Clip out some pictures of hot women in their 30s and use them as motivation. Just think how cool it will be to turn 30 looking and feeling great! You GO girl!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday! Enjoy yourself.:flowerforyou:

I dreaded turning 30 too but I can honestly say that now that I am 34, I am by far happier than I was in my 20's. The weight loss aside, I am just more accepting of who I am. I don't care about trying to please everyone so much. And I am way more comfortable in my skin. I have a lot of great memories from my 20's but I plan on really living during the remaining years of my 30's and into my 40's and 50's, and so on! :wink: :laugh:

:heart:
    -Tami