HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Options

Replies

• berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    At 11pm tonight I will be officially 30 years old.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    I have been a grump all day today LOL!!! I can't believe it...I have been in my 20's for sooo long...but didn't think I'd be THIS bummed out about turning 30 YIKES! I'm getting old! WHAAAAAA!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: LOL!!!!!:laugh:

You know, I had fun during my twenties but honestly, my thirties were awesome! You'll see! :flowerforyou: Happy Birthday and enjoy!
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    I'm 52 and I can honestly say my 30s were my best decade. It's really the perfect age - you're stil young enough that you look and feel good but you're old enough that you're an established "grown-up".
    Enjoy yourself! :flowerforyou:

You've got that right!:happy:
  • BeauPuppy
    Options
    As I turned 30, I finally felt as if I had come into my own. It was 40 that was a slap in the face to me. I'm now coming up on 50 in a year and a half, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that. I still FEEL 30...:ohwell:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Thanks guys! I needed that! I don't know why turning 30 hit me so hard. I have actually accomplished alot in the last year. New job, weight loss...overall a happier healthier me! Even my husband said I look better and are much healthier than I was a year ago today. A lot of changes.....I remember turning 29 bugging me ....but not bothering me as much as turning 30!!! I should be thankful!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, I will be 29 in april so I am just like oh well whatever, come on 30!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Ten10
    Ten10 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Happy Early Birthday! I'm 50 and the big 30 and 40 didn't bother me, and I feel better at 50 because of this awesome site!
  • beautifullady
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!! May you be blessed with many many more.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Here's the alternative to turning 30......death!:laugh: It's just a number just like it's just a number on the scale, don't let it rule your life. :bigsmile: Have a happy birthday.
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday:flowerforyou:

I just had min last month. I turned 49 and I'm looking forward to 50!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Here's the alternative to turning 30......death!:laugh: It's just a number just like it's just a number on the scale, don't let it rule your life. :bigsmile: Have a happy birthday.
    yeah really huh..yeah i suppose I'll take breathing and thirty over death...... we'll see if I turn into a pumpkin when the clock strikes eleven and it's official..maybe if I hide under my bed till the morning 30 won't find me!:yawn:
  • christk
    christk Posts: 15
    Options
    I remember I thought my mother was really old when she told me she was 32!....Until I hit 40 and wow! she was really young! Enjoy your birhtday!!!! And enjoy the next 100!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • slim1day
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    It's not that bad. Look at it this way, you're just another day older then what you were yesterday. Besides life is all what you make it...Live it to the fullest and enjoy.
    I turned 51 this year and enjoying all of it.
  • deenamoeba
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    Happy birthday.....remember you are only as old as you feel. I am 42 years old and I still feel the same as I did when I was 30! I'm blessed to still be on this beautiful earth that God created and I feel honored that He lets me. Just think of all the things in life there is yet to do and learn. Enjoy every minute and don't worry about your age.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I just turned 45, yesterday. You really area only as old as you feel. and, Da*n it, I don't feel 45, and don't look 45 ---at least I don't think I do! :laugh:

to tell you the truth my worst B-day was when I turned 25...I have no Idea. I guess it had to do something with being a quarter of a century old. LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I just turned 45, yesterday. You really area only as old as you feel. and, Da*n it, I don't feel 45, and don't look 45 ---at least I don't think I do! :laugh:

to tell you the truth my worst B-day was when I turned 25...I have no Idea. I guess it had to do something with being a quarter of a century old. LOL :laugh: :laugh:
  • BeauPuppy
    Options
    I remember I thought my mother was really old when she told me she was 32!....Until I hit 40 and wow! she was really young! Enjoy your birhtday!!!! And enjoy the next 100!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

It's all a matter of perspective....

I remember when my oldest brother turned 28 ( I was 11). MAN!!! :noway: That was SUPER old!!! My mom was 43 when I was born. Everyone else's parents were like so YOUNG.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    30 was very hard for me. It took me a while to get over it too. I'm now 41. I now just get drunk....4.gif
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I've loved EVERY decade ...each in a very different way...I LOVE being in the 40's and look forward to the 50's as well! I thought when I hit 18 and graduated that was it! Thought that was me peaking in life.:blushing: Then I hit 25 I thought it was all over for anyone over that.:wink::laugh: Then I hit 30 and realized how much greater it is to gain wisdom and not be thought of as "someone in their 20's" no offense to those still there but you'll see how it works when you get there.:laugh: :flowerforyou:

Come on....really when you think on it?? You are one day away from your 20's.:wink: What has really changed since you were 29?:laugh:

Age is a state of mind...yet another one society can get everyone all rattled about, just like being waif model thin, is that worth getting freaked out about, not weight 70 lbs at 5 foot 8 inches? Nah...

I recall a coffee commercial when the woman was turning 30 and she was freaking out and wanted to stay in bed...her husband made her a cup of folgers and life was good again.

Enjoy your cuppa coffee86436708_QMDF3gHf_coffee.gif and THANK GOD you're alive to live another day:flowerforyou: ....many folks can not say the same about members of their family and friends, they never made it to 30.:cry:

So really when we worry so much over some things in life...if only we could remember to look at the big picture, we see how tiny one little thing like being 1 day older really is!:drinker: :ohwell:

Hon, seriously, you will be OK! Guaranteed! :bigsmile: You're on MFP, thank GOD you found a place to get healthier, good ppl, you have a job, roof over your head, you and your family is healthy ....ah life is good if you have even one of those going for you!!!!:heart:

I honestly never think of age, it's simply a number... someone ask me not long ago my age...before I realized it my mouth said 28. They smiled and said, cool. Then I busted out laughing...I couldn't believe I'd said 28 and told them, oops I meant to say 48! So there ya go, my body and mind must be feeling 28 these days after gaining back a sense of myself, losing weight and getting healthier.:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Goes to show...what does age really mean? Merely how many birthdays we've had so far:flowerforyou:

FC:heart:

Happy Belated Birthday btw...PartyblowerguywithHat.gif:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I'll be 30 in September and I'm depressed already!! AHH!
    Don't be!!! 30s are fun too!! I think it's getting better!! I turned 31 this past year in September and it just keeps getting better!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: