Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    turkey-bikini.jpg&sa=X&ei=E0zOTvW9POOtsQLet5jlDg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEOXgpOXoTii_ooLPTLBowmCsU_Vg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    turkey-bikini.jpg&sa=X&ei=E0zOTvW9POOtsQLet5jlDg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEOXgpOXoTii_ooLPTLBowmCsU_Vg

Won't kill this thread but did make me laugh! Now this thread has just been officially pronounced DEAD!

Happy Thanksgiving!:flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :laugh: All that gasping you hear is NOT the Thread dying. It is the Thread ROFL.:love:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Drat! And I showed up for the funeral with all these flowers to find this pesky thread revived again. What to do?
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    2006-11-23.gif
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    2006-11-23.gif

ROFLMAO :laugh:

Ice how do you expect this thread to die quietly if you keep making it laugh?

Thanks for posting that, I loved it.
    Now time for thread to expire!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: The Thread is TOUGH!!! And, it has a Great Sense of Humor, so it is going to last fo a LLOOOONNGGGG Time!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: The Thread is TOUGH!!! And, it has a Great Sense of Humor, so it is going to last fo a LLOOOONNGGGG Time!!!

LJ, I'm beginning to realize that! No worries though cause I'm enjoying interacting with all you wonderful thread killers. This is building my confidence level--can't tell you how many threads I've accidentally killed....now that I'm trying to knock off this thread I just seem to have lost my mojo! :happy:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    I'm TRYING to KILL IT WITH HUMOR!!!

Dying_Of_Laughter.jpg&sa=X&ei=jkDQTvGVAbOksQKUwNi3Dg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH34kFm-7YcOU6wRYnaflN64FhnBw
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I'm TRYING to KILL IT WITH HUMOR!!!

Dying_Of_Laughter.jpg&sa=X&ei=jkDQTvGVAbOksQKUwNi3Dg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNH34kFm-7YcOU6wRYnaflN64FhnBw

Good luck! It seems like this is one tough thread. And it loves, loves, loves to laugh!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: I just like hanging out with Happy People. You Killers seem pretty Happy to me so you are stuck with me!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I check back in 24 hours later and this thread is still going!!!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :laugh: It is the Energizer (Bunny) Thread!!!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    & I always thought I was the thread murderer!....We'll see this time around.
  • broadsword7
    broadsword7 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I killed a thread in Reno, just to watch it die.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Apparently international threads are much tougher than those Reno threads.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    OK, I'm gonna try to kill this thread another way.... here's an....

xlarge_explore_io9_videos_514.jpg&sa=X&ei=UErSTpkrxa-xApfs6fMO&ved=0CAwQ8wc4Ww&usg=AFQjCNEaND-Dg1vlTICZBGEDQaFCWh1aCQ
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    OK, I'm gonna try to kill this thread another way.... here's an....

xlarge_explore_io9_videos_514.jpg&sa=X&ei=UErSTpkrxa-xApfs6fMO&ved=0CAwQ8wc4Ww&usg=AFQjCNEaND-Dg1vlTICZBGEDQaFCWh1aCQ

Verrrry cold! But thread lives!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: Even an Ice Quake can't chill the Warm Heart of this Thread!!
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    funniest thread ever!!!!! now someone say something because I don't want to be the one to kill it!!!!!!