Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Jelly---If you wish to be ignored, you've came to the wrong thread. We're a friendly bunch here...for a group of killers that is.

Come back often and try your luck at knocking this thread off.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this so that I can come back and read the comics. Of course I don't expect anyone to notice or comment. I am quite use to being ignored on threads. :sad:

:flowerforyou: Hello, Jelly!! Welcome to the Thread That Never Dies!! We are happy to have you!!
    :drinker: AZSUZI, that Cocoa looks GREAT!! Maybe I will have some tomorrow. I just finished 2 cups of Coffee and there just isn't enough time to really enjoy the Cocoa!!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this so that I can come back and read the comics. Of course I don't expect anyone to notice or comment. I am quite use to being ignored on threads. :sad:

:flowerforyou: Hello, Jelly!! Welcome to the Thread That Never Dies!! We are happy to have you!!
    :drinker: AZSUZI, that Cocoa looks GREAT!! Maybe I will have some tomorrow. I just finished 2 cups of Coffee and there just isn't enough time to really enjoy the Cocoa!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I've gone all shy now. Not use to anyone talking to me. Don't quite know what to say.:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

But I have a sudden craving for a cup of coffee and yet I don't drink coffee, never have, love the aroma, hate the taste. But tea now thats a different story. Black tea, Green tea and Herbal teas. And my latest favourite is bush tea or also know as Rooibos tea. Has anyone read "The No 1 Ladies Detective Agency" books if so then you must have a cup of bush tea and a piece of cake with me.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    rooibos_tea_729-420x0.jpg

First time I have ever posted an image. Thank you for showing me how. I feel so clever now. Of course no one will see this as I probably killed the thread and once again my cleverness goes un noticed.
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Jellyfish--your efforts will never go unnoticed here. There is always some killer lurking.:noway: :wink:
    I'm a tea drinker also, usually green tea. I have read a couple of the detective stories, but
    never drank bush tea. What kind of flavor does it have?
    I'll be glad to have a cup with you, but must pass on the cake.:drinker:
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    How about a nice cinnamon roll? Perfect companion to a nice spiced tea or hot cup of coffee. :)

nycccroll1.jpg

(pardon me *she says wiping the drool from her chin*)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Jelly--haven't read those yet....I'm always looking for reading material so may try these.

The tea looks wonderful...you're cleverness is duly noted.

Azsuzi--Cut that out....much more of this and I'll have to replace my keyboard....constantly having to wipe drool off. *wonders if licking the monitor would taste good+

Mary--So glad to see you today!

LJ---I believe I'll have hot cocoa in the morning with you! Yum!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    OH boy, oh boy.....New people!!!! Love seeing new people.

I keep trying to post pic's but guess I am the dum-dum here. Never have been very computer literate.:sad:

I won't give up though. Maybe it will click for me eventually!

Still, happy to see the thread alive and kicken!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Good afternoon Mem! I haven't been brave enough to try to post pics....I am a technology dinosaur.:cry:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Since all of us Killers seem to love posting pics, I thought I'd share my instructions again. I posted these instructions a few pages back, but am bringing it up here again for the Newbies! WELCOME NEWBIE THREAD KILLERS! This has been the funnest thread about nothing at all, and even though we all are Master Thread Killers and have been the "last poster" on numerous threads, it seems that NONE of us are able to kill THIS thread!

Anyway, PLEASE join in the fun of posting pics - here's how:

It's simple really. I go to www.google.com, and click on "Images" in the upper left corner. Then I just put in some "tag words" I want to search for. For example, I just entered the words "Christmas Kitten". A page FULL of photos of kittens in Christmas backgrounds showed up.

I clicked on several pics until I found one that I liked. When you are looking at the pic you want to post, go to the top and "highlight" the website address in the bar, then right-click it and "copy" it. Here's the "web address" of the pic I want to post:

http://fikarecordings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/XmasKittens.jpg

OK, now to make it show up here as a picture. You have to "bookend" that web address with the following:

(web address here, no spaces or parenthesis, just paste it as you copied it)

Now, here's the part you MUST remember - I had to type those IMG in caps since I was not posting a pic there, but when you DO post a pic, those 'img' letters MUST be SMALLER CASE. So, if I were to READ the instructions I would tell you to type the following:

bracket, lower-case img, bracket, web address of the photo, bracket, slash, lower-case img, bracket.

So I'm going to do that right now, using the Christmas Kitten "web address" above...

XmasKittens.jpg

There's your Christmas Kitten!

Hope this helps. Here is another thread with an explanation of this process. I use this thread (below) to experiment before I post a pic, if I need to practice first: to make sure it's gonna work:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

Good Luck!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Maryee71
    Options
    Good evening to everyone. Been a boring day at my house. Been on the computer a good deal.:yawn:
    My cell phone contract is up and was looking to see what is best price and what kind of phone.
    Trying to decide between Virgin Mobile and StraightTalk. Can't beat the prices.:smile:

Thanks for the instructions on posting pics. One of these days I'm going to give it a try, also.

The new yr's begun and we're still here. Everyone have a goodnight. It's cold here, so I'm having
    some hot chocolate.:drinker:
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow "killers", just checking in to say "Hi!". Who needs smell-o-vision, on this thread we need taste-o-vision. Actually, the positive here is there are zero calories, zero carbs, and zero fat grams in virtual foods. So, go ahead, indulge!
  • megansoriano
    Options
    yay! I love all the cat pictures. . . .its right up my. . . . alley . . . .(pun intended!) da da chh!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Welcome Megan! We like puns....Glad you dropped in.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    funny-cat-photos-relaxing-with-a-wine-and-cigarett1.jpg

Sometimes a cup of tea just doesn't quite do it.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    I totally agree!

drinking_cat.jpg&sa=X&ei=WXUCT7QezOGxAqGQ6cQB&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHQyEz2j3gZmtZg1ipYmVbxFOYczw

Ice
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Awe cute cat pics! I'm going to join them in a glass of wine in about an hour. I've already added it to my diary.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Maryee71
    Options
    Everybody must have had too much wine last night, or gone back to work this morn.
    It's mighty quiet.
    Guess I'll have to finish my cup of tea alone.:drinker:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    Yep, back to work. Just wish, one time, just ONE TIME, I could get that WINNING lottery ticket, lol!

But I do brew tea by the pot in my office, and I'm on my 4th cup! First 3 were Green Tea, this next one is mixed, half green half black!

Enough for everyone, I'll always share!

tea-pot-pouring.jpg

Ice