Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow thread killers... I didn't bring anything today... but will bring some food and drinks for tomorrow.

Here... Let me help... :bigsmile:

banquet_299x393.jpg

banquets2.jpg

coffee_service.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Fruit, cheese and coffee! I think I'm in heaven! Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow thread killers... I didn't bring anything today... but will bring some food and drinks for tomorrow.

Here... Let me help... :bigsmile:
    banquets2.jpg

Is this what food heaven looks like? yum
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Killers!

Going to breakfast at First Watch with the hubs, kids, and in-laws, looking forward to some fun Family Time!

First Watch has an amazing menu section called The Healthier Side - yummy! Here's a link to their site:

http://www.firstwatch.com/

And this pic is NOT from their site, but it's probably close to what I'll have, so I thought I'd share with all my Killers!

3232598417_f87cb0c3d8.jpg&sa=X&ei=fKX9Tv25CYfnsQLZvOymBw&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHnwaJTHDIJ1a3ruWCFfUGGMZz4_Q

OH, and I'm a TEA drinker, so I'll share that too!

hot_tea_with_pot.65130906_std.jpg&sa=X&ei=d6b9TsGFCqTnsQLbkKW4AQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHFoes9j_YpuO7UGbgO7e0DquJytA

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good morning to all you would be killers.:flowerforyou:
    Ice--breakfast sure looks good. I'm a tea drinker too, so appreciate the tea.:drinker:
    I just had my Kashi cereal and tea.
    Everyone have a good day.:happy:
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Ice's breakfast does look delicious! I had oatmeal and hot tea for breakfast this morning.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Ice---Thanks for the web site. I may check this place out.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all my fellow thread killers for all the food and coffee breaks. This is gonna sound so silly. But seeing it has some how got me to stop wanting it so much. I went shopping today and found I can easily fit into a size 10 jean. Thank You ALL!

Yeah, I tried to post pic's and it did not work. SIGH
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Congrats Mem50! I look forward to wearing a size 10.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on the Size 10's, Mem!!
    I actually have read that looking at or visualizing the thing you crave will diminish the Craving. So maybe it does work at least for some people some of the time.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Just want to urge all my fellow killers to enjoy this last day of 2011! Tomorrow begins a brand new year, with so many possibilities. Let's make it the best year ever!
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    happy-new-year-2012-greetings.jpg&sa=X&ei=hGP_Tqi_F9ODsgLA98XRAQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4IQ&usg=AFQjCNEAOhIXHnjPe1dg49iCwnF5FA4Ivg

See you next year, Killers!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Ice, for the greeting.
    Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years eve/day.:drinker:
    Am watching my 2 little granddaughters tonight. We'll see how long they last.

See you all next yr. We'll see if this thread can make it another yr.:wink::heart:
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I feel bad, I haven't been on this thread in a while.

I just wanted to wish all my fellow thread killers a Happy New Year!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfNsPlUS8tEzDO7tsY7eWNQHVc2Kw-wzbpFTVqrHDKjnzMGxA1
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNJuuPYWfYPZfIjEtjVyjnj1g2CJOrzHl6jbChIT0nLduzu-Rn
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Happy New Year thread killers!

new-year-champagne-cups.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Good morning fellow killers! What a glorious New Year's Day!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to all of us here. So, did all my buddy's here have a good night last night?

Me? I was in bed by 11:30 only to woken up by the fireworks at Mid Night and then the neighbors running around like crazy people hollering and hooting. Such a party animal, aren't I? :yawn:
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am proud to be in the ranks of so many self-confessed thread killers! But I am the ultimate thread killer!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Happy New Year to all of us here. So, did all my buddy's here have a good night last night?

Me? I was in bed by 11:30 only to woken up by the fireworks at Mid Night and then the neighbors running around like crazy people hollering and hooting. Such a party animal, aren't I? :yawn:

I stayed up to toast the New Year and went to bed soon thereafter - for someone who's normally in bed no later than 10:00, that was quite an accomplishment! :laugh:

Happy New Year to all!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I had intended to stay up and celebrate with a glass or two of merlot. I wound up going to bed at 10:30 without even a sip of wine. Pretty lame, huh? Woke at midnight with phone ringing, fireworks on tv and in my neighborhood. Went right back to sleep.

@Iheartmedi---Sorry, this thread will disappoint you....it's indestructible! We've all tried! Nevermind that...you're welcome to try! LJ will bring coffee. We'll all talk about killing this thread...but somehow it never gets done.