Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to search out and transpose pic's.

It's simple really. I go to www.google.com, and click on "Images" in the upper left corner. Then I just put in some "tag words" I want to search for. For example, I just entered the words "Christmas Kitten". A page FULL of photos of kittens in Christmas backgrounds showed up.

I clicked on several pics until I found one that I liked. When you are looking at the pic you want to post, go to the top and "highlight" the website address in the bar, then right-click it and "copy" it. Here's the "web address" of the pic I want to post:

http://fikarecordings.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/XmasKittens.jpg

OK, now to make it show up here as a picture. You have to "bookend" that web address with the following:

(web address here, no spaces or parenthesis, just paste it as you copied it)

Now, here's the part you MUST remember - I had to type those IMG in caps since I was not posting a pic there, but when you DO post a pic, those 'img' letters MUST be SMALLER CASE. And I'm going to do that right now...

XmasKittens.jpg

There's your Christmas Kitten!

Hope this helps. Here is another thread with an explanation of this process. I use this thread (below) to experiment before I post a pic, if I need to practice first: to make sure it's gonna work:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104076-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial

Good Luck!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good Morning every one... I brought some fruit salad for everyone:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6NHDVUpGJY6xhogSNovmOeHH9AA_x3cbzyxXUp-NWogQXXlp2mP-BceV0

Hope no one is allergic to any fruit in there.
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    Some more with yogurt:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRISOCmbcqn0VpigpJePVRfeRW6lSEWIUVezxBQKUtYnUHedh3S
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Some more with yogurt:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRISOCmbcqn0VpigpJePVRfeRW6lSEWIUVezxBQKUtYnUHedh3S
    Thanks for bringing healthy snacks! YUM!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank You Suzi!! That Yogurt looks so good I almost drooled on the Computer!! That is especially BAD because I am at work, LOL!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank You Suzi!! That Yogurt looks so good I almost drooled on the Computer!! That is especially BAD because I am at work, LOL!!!

As much as I'd like to take credit for bringing the yogurt, I must confess that it was MissingPieces who brought it. But I'm sure she doesn't mind sharing! :wink:
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    I don't mind sharing at all... here is some more food (healthy) for everyone- Pasta Salad

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpT_oFh_UgqyS5-uhh5Ym7_vmAT3wUaFVFoEs4psX-57VUbs3J
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    Some organic roasted chicken, anyone?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBHW2B1Ubz6_xV8bEK9CjqkM3l821NLMev2P9RBBK6KySXznrw
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Ice---Your explanation on posting pics was so clear, I think I might try it when I get a bit of time. Thanks!

MissingPieces---Everything looks delicious..I think I want the fruit and yogurt.

LJ---Drooling on computer keyboards is never a good thing. Not even when you're at home...I seem to do that alot. Or wind up spitting my drink on my monitor when one of our fellow killers makes me laugh.

Hope everyone of our fellow killers has had a great day!
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: 30 degrees out there, with the wind it feels like 20, Humidity at 75%, Wind North @ 14 mph. It was SHORT< QUICK Walk to 7-11!! But the Coffee was worth it!!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info Ice. I''m gonna try it. Practice first, Post later. Off to work I go. Got the Christmas Party today. Maybe a short night. Then off till next year!!!!!!
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    Good Morning everyone...
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    Here's some breakfast for all you KILLERS!

cereal_killers.jpg&sa=X&ei=la30TonRI5GFsgKBx8icAQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4cw&usg=AFQjCNEMPdIexVMREKx7Qbod9qbjGDzC5w

Ice
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Up early this morning to cram in last minute study then 9:00 a.m. exam. Its over now - so glad to leave that class behind!! Cheers!! :drinker:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-taxidermy.jpg

What is it about cats that makes them the perfect subject for funny pictures?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-cat-does-not-like-taxidermy.jpg

What is it about cats that makes them the perfect subject for funny pictures?

Suz, You did it! You managed to post a pic. If my life slows down a bit, I'll try it.

Hope you have all had a great day!
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    Good Night fellow thread killers... Hope everyone has a splendid holiday weekend....
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I just realized I missed Thurs and Fri and all of that good food everyone brought.:sad:

It still feels like Friday to me, but it's 2 in the AM. Can't sleep.

Don't want to rub it in, but it's been in the 70s here for the last few days. It's too warm, though. Doesn't feel like Christmas.

My 2 little granddaughters are spending the night. Will see you all tomorrow eve. Maybe there will be some more good eats.
    Loved the healthy Christmas tree.:drinker:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    Good morning thread killers! A little Christmas decorating is in order today I think!

316462_10150482347861757_188300871756_10402393_1399989318_n.jpg

poinsettia-tree.jpg
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Options
    I thought I caught our Christmas Killer, but all I found was his BOOTS!

6a00d8341c83bd53ef0148c6c41e5e970c-800wi&sa=X&ei=rhH2Ts6jLY-KsALNjpWuAQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc4Eg&usg=AFQjCNEKoyJ7Pq9iXXOd-EitpzvBh6hJOQ

Ice