Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks, MP!!It is never too late for Coffee. I just hope that it stops raining so I can walk to 7-11 later for my 'Night-Cap' of Coffee.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks, MP!!It is never too late for Coffee. I just hope that it stops raining so I can walk to 7-11 later for my 'Night-Cap' of Coffee.

Yum! I could go for a French Vanilla Cappucino right now!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Just got back from 7-11!! It stopped raining FINALLY!! and we walked 3.9 miles in total!!!
    Enjoy your Cappucino, Nitalynne!!:drinker:
  • MissingPixies
    MissingPixies Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Well I'm going to call it a night...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVv7NYYTH3o8-Pxm1u6WkrYzEAg5367fGE4spoznFw_wiMX_c6

:drinker: and for the late night coffee drinkers:drinker:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Q3L8pl_7IRqIP2Xj8foHBX5XkXuhFZUGBbP6AZw6hbjoAORZ
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good night. It's been a long day.:yawn:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Well I'm going to call it a night...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVv7NYYTH3o8-Pxm1u6WkrYzEAg5367fGE4spoznFw_wiMX_c6

:drinker: and for the late night coffee drinkers:drinker:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Q3L8pl_7IRqIP2Xj8foHBX5XkXuhFZUGBbP6AZw6hbjoAORZ

Thanks for my Nite Cap!! See you back here tomorrow!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Good morning all you fellow killers! I brought an assortment of coffee flavors along with hot cocoa and severl flavors of hot tea. Did anyone bring Christmas cookies to go with? Or maybe an old fashioned coffee cake?:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Have a fantastic Tuesday! I think this thread may die before Christmas, seems like we're all busy.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Lemon Cookies for everyone!! And I might be making a Sad Cake later at work!! If so I will be bringing some for everyone.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hot Tea - combo of Yogi Spiced Chai and Yogi Chai Green - sweetened wtih Sugar Free Torani's mix of French Vanilla, Almond Roca, and English Toffee - then just a splash of Almond Milk.

Goes great with these Molasses Crinkles!

molasses-crinkles-1.jpg

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Good morning all you fellow killers! I brought an assortment of coffee flavors along with hot cocoa and severl flavors of hot tea. Did anyone bring Christmas cookies to go with? Or maybe an old fashioned coffee cake?:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Have a fantastic Tuesday! I think this thread may die before Christmas, seems like we're all busy.

I really REALLY hope it doe not die!!!! I am having so much fun reading and visiting with you all!!! MMM lemon cookies and what's a Sad Cake?
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Hot Tea - combo of Yogi Spiced Chai and Yogi Chai Green - sweetened wtih Sugar Free Torani's mix of French Vanilla, Almond Roca, and English Toffee - then just a splash of Almond Milk.

Goes great with these Molasses Crinkles!

molasses-crinkles-1.jpg

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Ice

Thanks! That sounds positively sinful...and delicious!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    Hey everyone! Please notice the little green frog on my ticker below. This might be one of the last few times you see the cute little guy. If he doesn't start jumping again soon to make my to go number, I'm going to shoot him!:grumble:
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    Hey everyone! Please notice the little green frog on my ticker below. This might be one of the last few times you see the cute little guy. If he doesn't start jumping again soon to make my to go number, I'm going to shoot him!:grumble:

Don't shoot the little guy... maybe he just needs so motivation to jump along... here maybe he will jump for her:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi25NSNQEuxUSEmAH1aU3LG1nqeUm6GpCvLauLtsVAlvA1wE64
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    Here is some cake to go with all that coffee, and assortment of drinks:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQG7rnvYhIBE4l0ZVe1WKV0o2xSc1CCl7cahtaKzt9D0pi8C-2nA
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    and some cookies:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0EhyHFgU5azgpMQDP0RIhgcKfIPLWzu7KEod934GLdqWw7tK6
  • MissingPixies
    Options
    And my drink of the morning... hot cocoa

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJp2-lxHOr8CO4_ZVQGOUDwnMtS1dFMtZiRojGcpLjiqcxKpVSNA
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options

Don't shoot the little guy... maybe he just needs so motivation to jump along... here maybe he will jump for her:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi25NSNQEuxUSEmAH1aU3LG1nqeUm6GpCvLauLtsVAlvA1wE64

That ought to get the little guy moving! Thanks!
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Hello thread killers! Busy, busy, busy - but never too busy to kill a thread! :laugh:

264711.jpg
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-cat-couch.jpg
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Options
    I love these pics! This thread has miraculously survived another day....how long can it's luck hold out?:huh: