Once Thread Killer, Always Thread Killer

Options

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful way of looking at the 'helping hands' you had by you. :heart:
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I'mmmm back.....again. What a week. Nerves are shot, not sleeping well and too stressed to keep food down.

Feeling little better. Not the flu, just nerves. Suffer from anxiety attacks. Had a few major ones this week.

Been trying to get out to my poor garden the past couple weekends but every time I do.....here comes the rain. Did manage to get some weeds pulled and the maple whirly gigs out of the area. Still need to hand till in the new dirt. Am kinda bummed out about my pear tree. Had about 20 buds and was pleased as could be. First time it's bloomed. Then the frost came. I have 1 left. It seems like it wants to survive. Now hoping the squirrels and birds leave it alone....Yeah, Right!!:grumble:

Happy Mothers Day to all!!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    mem I so understand anxiety attacks. :grumble: Hope you get out into the garden this sometimes helps me.

:flowerforyou: Happy Mothers Day. The day is over for me, walked 8km for breast cancer fundraiser then over indulged. A good mothers day.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Mother's Day Killers!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Happy Thursday, Peeps!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Happy Saturday!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi beautiful Sunday
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Make this a Marvelous Monday, Killers!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Glorious sunny Tuesday. Busy day ahead, my mum (81) is unwell, I will take her groceries and clean up for her today. she wants to stay in her unit, which I understand. Just means an hour each way for me.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    taking in a gasp of air to try and keep it alive
  • mem50
    Options
    Hey all, back again. DH's monitor died and he had to "borrow" mine. His machine is the workhorse so he needed it worse. Got the new one Wed. and got mine back. Been working lots of OT and more to come next week. Good thing. Hope everyone had a good Memorial Weekend.
  • mem50
    Options
    So.......is this the official ending of the thread?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: I brought Extra Strength Espresso!! Not much Message Board time lately, but I have been thinking of all my Killer Friends. Hope you are having a Wonderful Wednesday!!
  • mem50
    Options
    MMMMM...extra strength espresso. I could use a quad shot right now!!!!! Been working the OT hours and am soooo tired. Money is nice though. :)

Since I've been on 10's I seem to have lost another 2.5 lbs, I will wait to see if it shows back up when I get back to "normal" If it stays gone I am posting it!!! Still had a couple of stubborn pounds to lose.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Glad that you got the new computer up and going. Good Luck with the Weigh In!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Happy Weekend, Peeps!!
  • mem50
    Options
    Been a long weekend. Just have not had time to get to the computer. DH came home Saturday from up north fishing with 31 of yellowbellied sunfish for me. He love to fish but sad to say he is allergic to them. Going to grill some, bake some pan fry a few too!

Hoping everyone has a great week!!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    tumblr_ly8iuwPomn1r9iuawo1_500.jpg

:laugh: had to share this. Although my brain never seems to know whats going on, although I think that might be called memopuase :laugh:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :laugh: That is why I work out in the morning!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Enjoy Your Weekend!!