My 2 years in pictures

Options
13»

Replies

• Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I have MS which is also a disease that's hyperactive immunity, and I read that a teaspoon of cinnamon a day can help in particular with immune illnesses. I try to have a teaspoon most days, but it's not harmful, and it might be helpful. I do also take medication though. So far the last month or two, so good without any new symptoms. Either it's the medication, the exercise, the diet, or cinnamon LOL I'm not really sure. Keep it up!

Most auto-immune illnesses are able to be controlled with little or no drugs by eating the basics..............Protein, fats, vegetables and small amounts of fruits.

Staying away from the poisonous night shade vegetables, giving up grains, legumes and sometimes dairy as all of these foods can be highly inflammatory with someone with an auto-immune illness.
  • J3nnaLyn
    Options
    You look so great!! Good for you in grabbing a hold of your life and making positive changes in it!!! Happy for you!
  • ♚SuperHeather♚
    Options
    You're Gorgeous!! Such an inspiration!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You are an inspiration.
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I enjoy this story.

Can't wait to see the final chapter. :smile:

This ^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!