How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    My DL has been wrong for years :P When I started I was 205 and my DL said 150. Now im 140 cant renew it until next year. Cant wait to see the new pic. :)
  • hebenn01
    hebenn01 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I actually told the truth when I got my license :) I think they should weigh you LOL. ;) Kidding. So mine is now 8+ pounds off :) Woohoo. Wanted to tell the truth in case I did actually get my butt in gear and lose some weight so I could look back and go woa! I have my old license and it has my goal weight ...which was accurate too! Can't wait to get back there!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Well, I am pregnant so I am higher than it. I plan on putting a reasonable goal weight since I have to go back and get a new one soon and I am 6 months pregnant.
  • emgawne
    emgawne Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    hey i just looked and i am actually 1 pound under my drivers license weight! that makes me a happy person. :)
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    When I got my license it was accurate.
    Now I'm 24 pounds heavier... But i was 53 pounds heavier...
  • moejo3
    moejo3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I'm almost down to the weight on my driver's license. What am I going to do when I get lighter than that?

Hooray....it's been years.

How about you guys? How does your driver's license weight compare to your real weight?
    lol it is actually my goal weight!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    luckily, my weight doesn't get added to my drivers licence :D
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    They don't have the weight on ours anymore. However the weight is on my military id. It says I weigh 125. Right now i'm 6lbs over, but it will be gone soon!
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    ....ummm.....I have about 40 pounds to get there....but I'm on the path!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I had to get a new card with a new photo last year, having maxed out the renewals on the old one, and my weight was accurate to the pound on that day. Now it's over by 24 pounds. The previous card was issued before I gained most of the weight and was closer to my current weight than this one.
  • MelMena
    MelMena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Michigan doesn't include weight...thank goodness!!!
  • melissalynn317
    melissalynn317 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Mine was off 85lbs at one point. I'm pretty sure I haven't changed it since highschool and I'm now 29 y/o. :)
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    Mine says I'm 26 pounds heavier. Happy to have fewer wrinkles in my face in the picture....BUT it's not due for renewal until next year, before April. Incentive for maintenance, I'll keep that in mind!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I "was" 50 over my License now I am 50 UNDER! Lol....and the darn thing still has about 2 yrs til expired.
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Mine was about 35lbs too low when I first got my license. When I got a new license after getting married it was about 5lbs too HIGH so I lowered it 5lbs.

NOW...I am down 7 lbs from that!!! I can't believe I'm lower than my license!
  • trout3063
    trout3063 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I just realized...I'm NOW lower then MY license too!
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It was accurate when I got it, but yeah it's not even close. But it will be soon.
  • Shawn8216
    Shawn8216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad to live in PA and not have to have it on there!

ME TOO!!! :)
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    my DL says 302 ( I didn't lie)
    today though I am 289 and going down .. and hopefully will be at goal, by the time I have to renew it .lol
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have my weight thank heavens lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!