How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Driver's license weight is 200 lbs.

I weight 192 lbs. now.

My heaviest weight was 235 lbs.
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    My driver's license doesn't have a weight on it.
    My firearms identification says I'm about 10 pounds heavier than I actually am. And I lied by 15 pounds when I got it, too.
  • cmoutarimoussa
    cmoutarimoussa Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad to live in PA and not have to have it on there!

EXACTLY!!! i am so happy about living in PA and that i dont have to disclose that information
  • beautifulblac84
    Options
    mines is 70lbs off lol
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad to live in PA and not have to have it on there!

haha same here!!!
  • kala_rebecca
    Options
    NOT accurate.

I lied and said 170 lbs back when I weighed ~220-230 lbs because it used to say 150 lbs (an even bigger lie) and I thought this new weight sounded more believable.

Now I weigh 142 lbs so it's way off again. I was pretty excited when I finally weighed less than my driver's license weight lol. When I renew my driver's license I won't lie this time. I like weighing in the 140's.
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    It has 11 extra lbs on it... time to lose it and get a new one :)
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Oh lol! We don't have that in South Africa!
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I had to get mine renewed late last month, new picture and all. The woman asked me my weight and I told the truth, as horrified as I felt about it. I didn't notice until a day later that she had change the 2 to a 1, showing me 100 lbs less than what I said! She even repeated back to me the number and still put the wrong one down. So yeah, I'm wayyy over my DL but its just a few lbs below my goal so it will be close enough, eventually!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    in '07 when i got my most recent license, i was 190 and claimed 180. currently 160, so i'm below the weight on the license.

in the pic on the license before that, i was nearly 270. towards the end, some retail stores almost didn't accept it as proof of age because i looked so different. that was a good feeling.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Mine is only lighter by 2 pounds. It's a goal of mine to have my declared weight be no longer a lie
  • aba160
    aba160 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm finally under my DL weight :) Greatest feeling!!!
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to the weight on my license now. When I get to goal I will go and renew them and get a new pic. It'll be nice to not have to lie about my weight.

Whenever I get a new license and I "fib" about my weight I always expect them to say... "Say WHAT ?!! Get on this scale over here and let's check that weight !!"
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I weigh about three pounds more than my license says.
  • hippo_hips
    hippo_hips Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    mine was accurate at the time I got it. Now it's about 30 lbs off.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Thank God PA doesn't ask! When I lived in OH, I shaved 15 pounds, but i was young and much thinner then
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200 lbs... so I was over by 45 lbs to start, now I am under by 35 woot woot. The pic doesn't even look like me at all, but I am too cheap to pay to have a new pic taken!
  • WolffRN
    WolffRN Posts: 48
    Options
    i am actually less than my drivers license now!!!!! WOOOHOOO!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I live in NJ and ours don't show weight. Only sex, height & eye color. Those don't change (Well for most anyway..lol)
  • qotu79
    qotu79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My DL weight is 76.2% correct! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!