How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Mine is 28 lbs over. :)
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually right on the money! It wasn't that way for a couple of years though...but I've gotten back down to the weight that's on my license. I just realized that the other day!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My driver's licence doesn't have a weight on it...

This. Lol.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    mine is over by 32lbs!! cant wait to need to change it :)
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Mine says I weigh 14 lbs less than what I weigh. I don't think I've ever weighed what my license says I weigh since I've had my license!
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I had to haul out my DL to see.
    No weight listed on there, but I remember it used to be at some point because when I initially got it and renewed it, I was asked the same question "is all the info still correct?" The Dept of Motor Registration must have removed it at some point.
    Anyways, if I remember correctly, on there I was 150lbs....still 11lbs off :ohwell: .......but I'm working on it. :smile:
  • docdick9120
    docdick9120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Doesn't everone lie about their weight on their driver's license? I certainly did and I'm sure I'm in the majority. But, guess what! I now weigh 13 lbs less than my DL says. Thanks, MFP.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Then: off by 20 lbs.
    Now: off by 60 lbs
    Future Me: under 25 lbs
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    thanks to this thread.. i have discovered my licence is missing..
  • bio_fit
    bio_fit Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    WTF? Why would you need your weight on your driving licence?! :noway:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I had to update it around the time I was realizing that it was time to lose weight. Therefore, my picture and my weight are about 50lbs heavier than what I am now, which is both good and bad. I'll probably get a new one sooner or later.
  • Momcubed76
    Momcubed76 Posts: 3
    Options
    ugh!!!! THank god I live in NY where we don't have our weights on our licenses. ha ha I would be mortified! lol
  • EuphonyChloeH
    EuphonyChloeH Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I last renewed in August '08, and at the time I was being truthful - 140. OK maybe I was 5 - 10 over that, I don't remember. Then I shot up to 230 in three years, but now I'm down to about 212. So we're working on getting back to the driver's license number!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    well I can proudly say that since losing this weight, my weight is now the same as it's always been on my driver's license :) And the funny thing is, that was the weight given over 10 years ago, I've just been renewing it online since then :)
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    my license says im 2 inches shorter than I really am.... :grumble:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Originally it was 60lbs lighter than what I was, but now I am only 30 pounds away from reaching the weight I lied about and I just renewed my liscense. Hoping to be way under by the time I have to get it re-done!
  • Momcubed76
    Momcubed76 Posts: 3
    Options
    Because some states have that on their licenses, I live in NY where they don't have that.
  • Meganosborn1988
    Meganosborn1988 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 20 lbs over lol
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Really accurate!

We don't have weight on ours! LOL :laugh:
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When I started, I was 65 lbs OVER the listed weight. When I renewed my license, I was exactly what HAD been listed so I didn't change it. Now, I'm 72 lbs UNDER the listed weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!