How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    It's about 6 pounds low at the moment. I renewed my license last time when my weight was the lowest it's been in years. But I've gained a few back since then.

When I'm done, I hope it'll be about 15 pounds high.
  • phillieschic
    phillieschic Posts: 615
    Options
    Dead on...but just recently. It's been wrong by about +30 pounds for the last 4 years. :bigsmile:
  • PaperThinLips
    PaperThinLips Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    very accurate :D
    my mum always puts hers at 125 cuz that's the weight she used to be (she's 115 now)
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    I fudged by 50 pounds when I got my driver's license renewed last time, and gained another 7 after that. But I'm now almost to the point where the DL weight will be accurate.:drinker:
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! My license photo is from 5 yrs ago, and I'm now "back" to 250lbs (the weight on the license). When I lose 1 more pound I'll be under that weight. Yippeee! I guess that should be considered and NSV, right? LOL
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I had to renew...and when the lady asked...is you weight the same...i said "GIRL, heck no...I lost 30 lbs.....lets correct that real quick..." she started smiling and Congratulated me...my husband stood there smiling all proud...
    Now, my height is still the same tho...lol she laughed
    IT WAS GREAT!!
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Huh, I just realized it's not on there. Guess they don't do that here. Wow, My head is huge and my face is so fat, with a double chin. I have seriously done well. I totally see a difference when I look in the mirror.
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    didnt even think of that.. mine says im 169 but now im 155.. yay!
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    When I was 16 and got my license it said 135.

I always just renewed and didn't change it.

When I went in when I got married to change my name on it.. she asked...

Is everything else correct?
    Yes.
    Everything?? Do you still weigh 135?? ...

So I agreed to change it to 160, the weight I was at the time.

It still says 160, even though I'm almost 20 lbs heavier. But its better than a few months ago when I was 40 lbs heavier.

Hopefully, I'll be back to that weight by the end of the year.
  • Enkibean
    Enkibean Posts: 56
    Options
    When I told them my weight, I was lying, 31 pounds lighter than I was...now it's lying, saying I weigh 38 pounds more than I do. It's a nice feeling,,,
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I have my true height and weight on my DL. If my body ever turns up in a ditch somewhere, I want to be accurately identified, TYVM.
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When i got mine i didnt know my weight so i threw out 150....i was probably 165 or so. Now im 158. So 8 lbs heavier. Getting closer though! Lol.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    The last time I renewed it, it was accurate to my weight then. Now, I'm 22 lbs. lighter. :)
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I've replied to this before but here goes again..

Weight isn't on NH DL's...HOLLA suckas!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    The great state of NJ doesn't require weight on a drivers license. Smart! :D
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Almost right on! It says 150 and I'm 149. I actually had to get a new license last year because my picture was me at 260 lbs. None of the bouncers at any bars believed it was me and it kept causing me trouble. I think I was about 160 lbs when I got the license...so I lied a bit, I thought 150 would be a good number to put on there :)
  • EWinks
    EWinks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In Canada it's rude to ask someone's weight, so we only have height on ours! LOL

We have it here in Alberta. So sadly it's not rude everywhere here =(

I weigh 4 pounds less than my drivers license, (eeek!), but when I got it done last year I was about 10 pounds heavier. At my highest weight I was about 26 pounds more than what it said. I'm going to get it renewed sometime soon, and if I can drop anywhere between 5-10 pounds I'll lie again. It's not like I wont make it down there....
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't have a weight on it (for Florida), but I was 17 when I got my picture taken for it (24 now). Back then I was 115lbs, so it would be off by 50lbs! While 115 is not my goal, I would definitely like to be about 40lbs less.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    It's just about right.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I changed my picture and weight in Oct 2010. I was 86 kilos, so about 190 pounds, and I am now down to about 62 kilos, so 135-138 pounds. My previous license weight was 56 kilos (give or take a kilo).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!