How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Mine a little white lie ...put it this way my Hunni doesn't know my weight lol...not after the baby :sad:
  • newmarket90
    Options
    From Ontario Canada and we dont have weight on ours, just our hieght :D, thankfully, because let me tell you, boy would mine be of!!! lol
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    15 lbs too high! Although when I renewed it, it was 15 too low!! :D
  • deadgirl81
    deadgirl81 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Why would you need your weight on your licence? :huh:

How very odd - thankfully we don't have to do that over here :happy:
  • Raeca89
    Raeca89 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is HILARIOUS! I JUST noticed this the other day when I whipped out my ID at a bar. I initially put my goal weight, which was 20 pounds lighter than I was at the time and now I'm actually 2 pounds under my DL with plans to lost another 10 pounds :D !
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My license doesn't have a weight on it (NY), but my dependent military id has my weight as about 5 lbs less than I am now, but I think the person doing it was trying to be generous haha
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Mine say 117, i'm 115.
  • buckeye86
    buckeye86 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    When I last renewed it (in 2009) I changed it to 180 from 150 so I wasn't lying too much since I was about 195. I gained more after that, but now I'm about 137 and it still says 180. The 150 was wishful thinking in the first place. I know I already weighed more than that since I wasn't 12 when I got my license.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My driver's licence doesn't have a weight on it...

same here....but im def not 5'9".
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    WHY do you have your weight on your drivers license?? :S
  • scotslass
    scotslass Posts: 317
    Options

This?/ I'm curious, we don't do that here in Scotland
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    It's weird how you guys have your weight written on your license. I don't think we do in Australia
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Some States/Provinces require you to have height/weight/eye color/Hair Color

My Driver License weight: 258lbs

I am proud to say that is VERY VERY Inaccurate!

I have since lost 58 more Lbs and sitting at an even 200lbs :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    It's weird how you guys have your weight written on your license. I don't think we do in Australia

Nope, we don't.
    I also don't see the point... oh it looks like you in your license but just step onto this scale over here for me i need to really make sure. oh you lost/gained weight? can't be you then
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My drivers license isn't the least accurate on account of me being 16 with atrociously greasy hair, spots, no glasses and an expression that is always translated as "come at me; I'll cut you". Oh, and I've not lived at the address for 5 years...

But I'm English, so my weight's not one of the myriad trivia they ask for. Yay?!
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    I am actually 25 lbs lighter than my license says. Man that makes me feel really good.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Interesting. Here in Australia we dont put our weight on drivers licenses. The photo on my drivers license was taken before I lost 80 lbs so you can imagine the double takes I get when having to prove my identity....
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

Nope, we don't.
    I also don't see the point... oh it looks like you in your license but just step onto this scale over here for me i need to really make sure. oh you lost/gained weight? can't be you then

Yeah thought so, I don't have it written on my Ls. I see no point either :S
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    No driver's license here, but to contribute...

My Government issued ID says 127lbs. That was when I was 15 LOL. Im a little over 50lbs now.
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Got my license 6 years ago and I am currently 5lbs from it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!