Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Replies

• c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    In SK, its not listed on the actual licence so i have no idea but im sure its way off. dont think ive changed it since i got it lmao

I thought I knew my geography, but I'm admittedly stumped. Where is SK?
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    I had no idea what was on mine, so I checked. I'm almost 20 pounds lighter than what it says!! Woohoo! Thanks for giving me a little NSV today. :D

YOu are sooooooooooo welcome!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Mine is 40 lbs too high.
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Couldn't remember so I checked. I'm 26 pounds heavier then it says... Damn--oh well, it's just more motivation for me:glasses:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    mine doesn't have my weight! mwuhahah. just height and eye color...anyone else have the new virginia licences?
  • camy_chick
    camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
    my dl says 275 and i'm currently at 318.....so i only got almost a 50 pound difference. but i don't think they will get a scale out and weigh me if i were to get pulled over. lol
  • Thetera
    Thetera Posts: 49 Member
    im 12 pounds lighter :D i dont look like my picture anymore either, im back to looking like my high school I.D. cards
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    I had it set at 180 for 9 years. When I got it renewed last year, I finally changed it to 225. That was still a lie, but it was a little more accurate. Proud to say that I'm just over a pound away from it being 100% truthful :D
  • I got my license at 17, 9 years ago. It said 150 which was about 5 lbs below what really was. I've always kept the weight thesame, yet my pic In 2009 if me at my highest 225lbs. I'm now proud to say I'm now 9 lbs from my license weight again! Time for a new one!
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    LOL- In North Carolina they don't even put WT anymore. Main reason everyone there is overweight and people would just lie. Same as height. I always say 5'7 but i think its a little shorter.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    SOOO glad to live in PA and not have to have it on there!

I still have a PA license, I agree!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    I was honest when I got my license, just a few weeks before I got married. It says 180. I'm about 18 pounds heavier today.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    My driver's license weight is my goal weight! 122 lbs, I'm only 4 lbs away!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Mine is off by 17 lbs. I just got it renewed couple of months ago but didn't even think about correcting the weight.
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha

MA doesn't have weight on it eaither :) I am quite happy about that.
  • I am about 60 lbs higher than the weight that is on my license. I know its been off and I just kept saying that was my weight even though I was higher the last time I got it renewed.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    LMAO..not even CLOSE. It SAYS 165..I am really 200. BUT, I was down to that at one time and actually got below that to 156. SO, I am tryin to get back down and keep it that way..lol
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    I totally lied when I got it by like 40lbs today I am 15lbs lighter than the weight I lied about being then.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    My weight on my license says 185, though in my picture I was CLEARLY well over 200 lbs! Like 225, I'd say. And now, I'm way under what my license says! I like it when I have to show ID and people do a double take and say "Wow!"
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I'm in MA and we don't put weight on ours.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!