How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• fimm
    fimm Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    <confused Brit> You guys have your weight on your driving licence??? </confused Brit> Well, obviously some of you do!
    You learn something new every day... We don't in the UK.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    I just renewed mine in August... so for the first time, it's correct! :happy:
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    When I got a new license 5 years ago I said that I was 185 when I was really more like 225 (at least. :( )

Now I'm about 12 or so pounds over that, I'm hoping to be under that by the time I renew!
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    its not on our license in tennessee, but it is on the form you fill out . i told them 230 and i was 265. now im 206, and really need to stop renewing on the internet and go get a new picture taken. ooh well maybe in 2015.
  • athenawho
    Options
    TX doesn't have weight listed on the license but we do have it on record at the DMV...I haven't changed my height or weight since
    I was 16.

So it is still 5'2" and 160 lbs.

...we lied about my weight then I was actually more about 230 or 240...

Now I'm 5'3" and 184.2 lbs. I'll go change it when I reach my goal weight, as a ceremony of sorts :)
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well 6 months ago I was a good 25lbs over but now I'm 23lbs under. It's wonderful.
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Drivers LIcense says 280
    April 2011 weighed 372
    Weight this morning 265

For the first time i am glad my driver's license is wrong....lol
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Thank you Lord that my weight is not on my drivers license. When I get to my goal I am going to want a new pic though.
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Mine DL weight is 7 lbs lower, which is 6 lbs lower than my current goal weight. I am not sure I want to get to that low of a weight... I weighed that 19 years ago. [my DL still has the same old picture too]
  • Umpire57
    Umpire57 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Mine says the same weight I was when I was 16 and got my 1st licence - 245
    My picture is of me at 333
    I hang out in the 225 range now

My state will not let you buy Claritin D without a prescription. I was in a neighboring state and needed some so I stopped by a drugstore and when they asked for my licence the girl wouldn't sell it to me on my licence until I showed her another photo id cause of the pic.
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    oooh... good question! I left it at my highschool weight for a decade, then bumped it up 30 pounds and never changed it again... even though I really gained another 60 pounds! I renew in two years though and I am positive I will be back to my highschool weight! I was just looking at it yesterday thinking my pic is going to ROCK next time! :)
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    God Bless Texas! We don't have weight on our licenses! :)
  • kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My drivers license says 270...I was 245.8 this morning!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    Is my state (PA) the only weird one that doesn't have weight on there? haha
    Mine doesn't either ..I am in Texas ..
  • smcandee
    Options
    In SK, its not listed on the actual licence so i have no idea but im sure its way off. dont think ive changed it since i got it lmao
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Fortunately, our licenses don't list the weight. I do know the weight I gave them in 2001 or so was 240. I think I fibbed a bit when I gave them that weight because I was heavier. With that said, I'm down 60+ pounds since that time. WOOT! :happy:
  • lexximan
    lexximan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I got mine 4 years ago...

it says: 118lbs

I am now heavier by 35lbs at least... OOPS
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what was on mine, so I checked. I'm almost 20 pounds lighter than what it says!! Woohoo! Thanks for giving me a little NSV today. :D
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    NY doesn't list weight on the license. I don't think I'll ever live in a state that requires it.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm in Texas....no weight listed on it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!