How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    well i'm getting closer to it, i'm about 25 lbs over now.... its been sooooo long since i updated it though
  • MLeigh18
    MLeigh18 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Luckily, I live in Texas where my weight isn't on my DL. :)

Had the same one since I was 18, have to get it renewed soon, will ask them what it says currently before i renew it.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I have a TX one and my weight isnt on there,when I got it I was 232 pounds and thats what I put on the form.Now Im 168
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha ... this is great question because at one time, mine was under listed by 105 lbs!! Now, it says I am nearly 20 lbs more than I really am ... and the picture is icky. Maybe I need to "lose" it and get a new one issued? :)
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Weight is not listed on mine however people do a double take when I have to show them my i.d. I have lost 70 + lbs since the license pic was taken. I don't look the same at all.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I had a WA license that was off by 20lbs...... but now I have a FL license and they don't put ur weight on it!!!!
  • trout3063
    trout3063 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mine was listed as 10 lbs lighter then I KNEW I was...but I figured I could get back there right? now I'm almost AT that weight and I wanna lose about 15-20 UNDER it ;0)
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! just looked at mine the weight is off by about 20lbs I had this renewed
    in march this year, the picture is unreal !!! gotta post this when i get off work....
  • Enkibean
    Options
    My license says 300, and I was lying then. When I started losing, I was at 331, and am currently down to 267. For the first time in my life, I'm wrong in the other direction!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    I'm off by 10 pounds or so...I kind of fibbed about my weight by a few or umm 30-40 pounds when I got them renewed last year.
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options
    I never recall being weighed when I received my licence.
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mine is definitely not accurate. it says 240 i am currently 214. Time to change that..lol
  • peterson_jessica
    Options
    I think I lied and said I was 10 lbs lighter when I got it a year and a half ago, but now I am 10 pounds less than what it says! Mine says 150 and I'm 140
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mine was issued 2/6/2008 and i weighed 140lbs..its now 9/26/2011 and im 142lbs..was 153 the end of july 2011!! Need to get a new license since i moved to a different state 9mths ago..been putting it off till im under 140lbs!
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200!! Has said that for 6 yrs!! Almost true now!! I am at 201 from 239!!!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am 104 lbs lighter than what my driver's license says! Definitely need a new pic, LOL!
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I'm about 20 or so pounds lighter than my driver's license picture.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Mine was accurate when I first got my license and I never changed it regardless of the fluctuations. I was 60 pounds over when I started out last year and now I'm about 15 pounds under. It expires next April so I'll get my new picture and get it all updated. Hopefully I'll be at goal by then!
  • chanson104
    Options
    I haven't changed mine since I got my license when I was 16. That's been 19 years ago and at one point I was more that 100 lbs over that! I'm getting closer now.
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 25lbs lighter. At the time I filled that out I had a 3 mo old and thought I would never get off the weight!

Look at me now!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!