How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• 60in60
    60in60 Posts: 4
    Options
    (Fingers in ears) La La La La!

Seriously, my driver license weight is about 20 lb less than my goal weight!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I lied by about 20 lbs at the time =\ Now its only 10 lbs lighter than what I truly am :) The weight on my license is my goal weight!
  • Tennybird
    Tennybird Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When I had to renew my license I was 5 month pregnant with my second. So I put down the weight I wanted to be after having him. Since then I have had another kid and I'm currently 2 pounds below the weight stated on my license.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I was off (lied) by 15 pounds on the license..and now I am down 25 pounds from what is on the license. I get to get a new one this year..cant wait to be truthful..first time in 15 years!
  • StephiePop
    StephiePop Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    98lbs diff lol! People see it and always tell me I need to change the pic! Or they dont think its me :/

Haha me too!
    They always say 'This isn't you.. It's your older sister or something'
    ... Nope. Me.

When I last updated it, I weighed 210. I put down 190. I'm now 150. Soooo 40 lbs difference haha
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    In Canada it's rude to ask someone's weight, so we only have height on ours! LOL
  • mrscapamerica
    Options
    I haven't gotten a new license in like 5 years. It says I weigh 120! Yeah right. Off by almost 30 lbs I don't know if I will ever (or want to be) that tiny again.
  • mom2gar
    mom2gar Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    So glad AR doesn't list that. :)
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Well the weight on my license is a lot lower than I am now. I fibbed a lot. And never changed it
    There is a 60lbs difference
    But before I started this journey there was a 114lb difference.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    15 lbs difference... I weigh more... but working on it!!!
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 pounds below my driver's license weight now : )

And here it does not show up on the license but you have to tell them your weight when you go in to renew it.
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I just looked on my Ohio license and it says 320(I lied and said I was lighter than I was at the time). I'm now at 280 so that's a 40 pound diff. My license expires this year so I'm hoping to make that difference 60 at least.
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My driver's licence doesn't have a weight on it...

Mine either! I was starting to think I was the only one. Height is accurate though :bigsmile:
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    My weight on my license is my goal weight. It was my weight when I got my license....originally...when I was 16. :blushing: It's been years (and years) since I was that weight. I was within 5 pounds 7 years ago when I got married. I'm within 9 pounds now. I'll just leave it. I'm doubting I'll ever get BELOW that weight.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm finally lower than my license weight. I lied last November but I don't remember by how much.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    MiNE DOESN'T HAVE A WEIGHT ON IT.

HOWEVER, MY PERMIT SAID 140(I WEIGHED 145), MY FIRST LICENSE SAID 145(I WEIGHED 150) AND MY NEXT ONE SAID 160(I WEIGHED 168). THIS WAS ALL OVER ABOUT 8 YEARS.

NOW THAT OUR STATE DOESNT HAVE THAT ON THE LICENSE MY GOAL IS TO JUST GET DOWN TO 150.
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Haha, i was just talking about this. I remember going to renew my license being atleast 50 lbs heavier then i am and they asked if everything was the same, i said YES! when obviously they knew i was no 140...LOL...BUT now I can finally say i am the weight on my license and im hoping that by time i go to renew my license in couple months that i can correct them and say, no its not. im actually lighter ;) haha! isnt it funny how the small things makes us smile...congrats being almost there..you can do it.
  • AzhureSnow
    AzhureSnow Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    In Wyoming, they don't actually list your weight on there - they give you a "Weight Class" (A, B, C, D, etc.). I think it's based on 25 or 50 pound increments. So honestly, I have no idea. I think I'm in weight class "D", but that's from like 4 years ago so I have no idea what I weighed then.

My military ID, on the other hand, says I weigh 190. At the time I had it issued (18 months ago), I actually weighed about 210. Now, I weigh 193 so it's pretty accurate. I think it's fantastic that my "actual" weight matches my :"fibbed" weight now!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    my DL says 190--I was closer to 200 at the time. I am now 155. So when I have to show my license, sometimes I get double takes. It's fun LOL!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Mine has the weight i wrote down when i was getting my permit in HS, 17 years ago! lol by the time i got my license i weighed 117 though, not the 135 i had writen down. In November, it was WAY off, as i was almost 200lbs. Today, its 13lbs or so less than I currently weigh. I am getting there! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!