How accurate is YOUR driver's license weight?

Options

Replies

• mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Mine says 200 and I weigh 222 right now.
  • NaurielR
    NaurielR Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Mine used to say that I was 10 lbs lighter than I was. Now it says I'm 7 lbs heavier than I actually am.
  • maricash
    maricash Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    It is now around 3 pounds higher than my actual weight. At the time I got it, it was about 65 pounds lower than my actual weight! It's pretty funny now when I look at it. The weight is basically correct, but the picture is of a much larger woman.
  • taylorwaylor
    taylorwaylor Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    well i think i was at least 120 when i got my license... but im pretty sure i still lied and said i was 113 :) and now im 129....
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Mine says I'm 115 lmao... I also got it when I was 17...
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Mine says I weigh 33 lbs more than I do today. Wow....I love that!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My driver's license weight was 40 pounds less than my actual weight when I started MFP. Just when I was getting close to my DL weight, I lost my wallet and had to get a duplicate. I was able to reset my weight and I set it at my initial goal. I have gone past that by more than 20 pounds, so right now I am about 21 pounds lighter than my revised DL weight.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My DL says I am 82lbs heavier than I am. :-)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I weigh two pounds less than it reads on my DL. When I got it, though, I lied and deducted 20 pounds. :laugh:
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150 and, when I got it, that was a GIANT lie, as I was really 220 or 230. Now, I am about 8 lbs away and hope to get to 10 or 15 lbs below before I'm done - yay! I hadn't even thought to check, so that's kinda cool :)
  • RunningMom42
    RunningMom42 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    It used to be under by 35 pounds, now it is over by 3 pounds. That's the most accurate it has been in 7 years...
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Mine is 20 lbs heavier :)
  • TaminaShock
    TaminaShock Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Under about 25 lbs
  • lvtruu1
    lvtruu1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Almost wasn't allowed on the plane to Vegas middle of last week because I don't look like my license. Got the entire extra pat down, bomb residue test included. License says 250, I'm about 300 in the photo. Was 178 when I left for Vegas. Ate and drank very well there. Got home today, Only up 10.6 pounds.... mostly water weight I'm sure :0
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mine says 175, but I know I weighed over 200 when I got it. I weigh 142 now, so it is 33lbs too high!
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Mine says I weigh 10 pounds less than I actually do.
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mine's off by 30 lbs, but it was pretty accurate when they issued it. I just gained weight. :(
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    No weight on our DL in Texas, they know better than that. When I got my first ticket I was crying because it was such a horrible day and on top of that I got a ticket...SMH! But when I looked down and read weight on the ticket it said 15 lbs than what I actually weighed at the time (I would kill for that weight now) but it turned my whole day around I was skipping out of the car. Something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoEojphw7kk
  • navstone
    Options
    mine is 25 heavy
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    First time in my life, lighter than my driver's license, lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!